BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste in Fair

3.6

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the best under eye concealer I've ever used, it ranks HG status for me.
It covers dark circles wonderfully but you MUST set it with powder or it will crease like crazy.
The color is a great match for me, I don't find it too pink at all for my NW10-15ish skin.
It is a bit pricey for the amount that you get but it lasts forever since you only need to use the tiniest amount. I've been using mine every day since March (almost 8months) and I still have well over 50% left.
It comes with a small spatula to scoop out product but it's basically useless as you will always end up with too much product. It's easiest just to dip your ring finger into the pot and pat around the eyes.

on 10/13/2011 7:10:00 PM

I have never written a review of any product before, but after using erase paste I felt like I needed to. I have tried many many concealers and this by far has been the best. It has the best coverage, easy to apply, and great staying power. A little on the expensive side for how much you receive, though it does last a long time as only a little amount is really needed to provide good coverage each use.

on 9/25/2011 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

very bad, took mine back, for 28.00 it should do alot more,,within 10 minutes I had a creasy mess under my eye.

on 9/11/2011 8:59:00 PM

Meh. The fair color is a bit dark and way too peach/orange for my skin color (funny because while I know I have slightly unusual coloring, it seems to be too pink for other people) but more importantly this stuff makes my burgeoning crows feet way worse (I hate aging). Furthermore, it doesn't do the best job of what I want it to do, and I find that it has left blemishes glaring while it creates a heavy made up look on surrounding skin.

It forever seems to be where I don't need it. It feels greasy but makes my skin look dry. It makes a decent eye shadow base though.

EDIT:

I accidentally got a tan after I forgot my sunscreen before a run. Now this color matches my skin pretty well. It's still pretty nasty on my skin though. The search continues...

on 9/11/2011 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I enjoyed it, for the most part. It's maybe slightly too pink though and leaves a shiny, sticky finish if you apply it too generously.

on 9/10/2011 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Color was off. It was difficult to get the right amount -- either too much or not enough. Too much is gloppy and caused problems (like needing to scape it off and start over). Really just didn't work. I have dry skin and it didn't work for me. I can't imagine what a disaster it would be for someone with combo or oily skin. Can't recommend it. The only part of the product that lives up to the name is the "paste" part.

on 9/10/2011 8:15:00 AM

I found it way too dry, making it OBVIOUS that you're wearing concealer. I agree, the colour is too pink.

on 9/10/2011 7:33:00 AM

This is maybe the worst concealer I've ever had. The woman at the store, recommended the colour fair which looked fine in the store, but when I came home the colour looked very pinkish..
I have to use it with a brush, either it doesn't cover up my dark undereye cirkles. Before I apply it, I have to use a primer. If I not use primer, the concealer look extremly dry, and weird. It almost crack up...
After I have applied it, I use setting powder. The concealer is sticky and feels like a glue, and I`m almost afraid to get flees and ants sticked under my eye.

You can`t but this concealer alone. You need powder, brush and a primer.. And, in addiction, the concealer is too pink.. Allthough, it covers up my dark cirkles. The coverage is ok, but that`s it..

+Ok coverage
+Nice package
+It lasts for a year or so..

-Thick and greasy.
-Pinkish..
-Pricey
-BENEFIT TESTS ON ANIMALS.
-Have to use brush, primer and setting powder...

Hate it..

on 9/8/2011 4:30:00 PM

This is the best undereye concealer! Ok so I've used ysl radiant touch.. Not thick enough and that really wears off quick, overrated IMO, Dior was too light in texture.. I wanted something a little more thicker. I don't apply all under my eyes as it will settle into lines but what cream won't? I just apply with a little brush to the inner corners of under eyes with brush and pat in.. As it contains light reflectors it can make the skin appear shiny so with a little boi-ing you can just apply a tiny bit on top which lessons that oily look. Erase paste is really only specifically for undereyes hence the light reflectors so no good to cover up blemishes.. Boi-ing is for that. Anywhoo will keep using as I have used every concealer out there and for me this is the best!

on 9/6/2011 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased the medium toned erase paste.This concealer, or "erase paste" has pink undertones, which for me, exacerbated my imperfections.it wears heavy, and even those spots which it did cover re-appeared within an hour. this product is not valuable to me.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products