April 17, 2014 | 1973 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by TheMakeUpMaster

i like this product very much for blemishes i wouldn't recommend this under the eyes as it is very thick and it might look cakey, but i would recommend mac select cover-up under the eyes it has flawless coverage .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by emeliablack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have got dark circles under my eyes but its the veins that are worse and more noticable. I have purchesed sooo many concealers i have about 25? and thought i would give erase paste benefit a go. So i have been using this product for a week now.
Here is some advice for applying the concealer..
If you get puffy eyes, dont put the concealer directly under the eye as it bring the eye to an outstanding puff, so ONLY apply around the edge of the bag or vein.
Dont use to much use little bits at a time if you put to much on it can completely ruin your make up.

i think this product is worth its money iam so happy with it, iam in love with it, it has taken over all my other concealers!! deffently buy!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by cathekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Maybe I got a bad batch? My chief complaint on this one is that it does not apply evenly. I've tried applying with a brush, with my fingers, with moisturizer underneath, with no moisturizer underneath... what ever I do, it doesn't go on smooth, i.e., there are "clumps" of pigment throughout. I don't think it's my undereye area, because my other concealers (Bobbi Brown, Edward Bess, even my Maybelline) do not do this. The positive is, if you are a NC 20 or so (as I am), this is a very good color match. It also does "brighten" like they advertise. But not my HG. I'm surprised because this gets a lot of of love out there, but I'll be continuing my search for an HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by ashperm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing. This concealer is for dark undereye circles and shadows on the face. It illuminates, conceals and brightens. It is expensive BUT when you consider how long it lasts then it really isn't. I've had mine for a year before I needed to rebuy. You need very little. Minimal creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by pokerface757

Great Concealer, great coverage for my fair oily skin. Great you gotta try this !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by airickuh

I really like this as an undereye concealer. Unlike others, it goes on thick and the color really cancels out darkness, but doesn't crease throughout the day. (I am late 20s, no wrinkles yet, so not sure how it would work on different skin types.)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by CocoMango

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally! I found a concealer that works for me. This is HG (for now). The color is more pink/salmon so it corrects dark circles. The consistency is very creamy and soft therefore easy to blend. You only need a dab. The coverage is great...not wimpy or too sheer. It lasts 6-8 hours. Minimal creasing! That was my biggest problem with all other concealers, they settled into lines within 10 minutes. Erase paste does not so I am beyond thrilled.

my only gripe is the price and amount of product you get for that inflated price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by ScarlettBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have tried........EVERYTHING...to cover my dark under-eye circles. Nothing worked.

Just today, I went into ULTA and attempted to try just one more. I gasped in astonishment as I sampled Erase Paste in Fair. My circles were gone. I bought it immediately. It is worth every single penny.

Ladies, if you aren't sure - go to ULTA or Sephora and try it. Unbelievable. I'll never be without it again.

THANK YOU, BENEFIT!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by thealmightyboots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I ordered this product online and waited nervously for it to arrive. I was a bit concerned because I had read many reviews that said it was very pink, and I have SO much trouble finding bases that work with my skin tone. I'm very pale - have to buy the lightest shade available in foundations, but often still have trouble matching my skin tone - for example with Dior foundations of the two palest shades, one is too yellow and the other too pink. I've NEVER found a concealer that matches my skin tone. So my erase paste arrived today, I eagerly tore it open and ran off to experiment. It's perfect! not pink at all! nice and brightening for under eye circles, and works beautifully as a subtle highlighter (I hate most highlighters because most are so damn sparkly and look ridiculous in natural light) lovely light consistency, not thick and sticky like many other concealers I've encountered. On the down side, you need to have pretty good skin to use it...I have good skin except for a couple of little patches of occasional dryness and some large pores/tiny blackheads on my chin. both of which became extremely obvious with erase paste applied. So if you have VERY pale, relatively flawless skin, and just want something to even out dark circles or redness, you will love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by shovelbum89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE.
I purchased this product to cover a scar (it's thick and offers opaque coverage, FAR superior to the DermaBlend colors I tried) but it's worked really well for the redness from my rosacea, pimples and dark circles. It has this weird peachy undertone that covers everything.
HG concealer. Will definitely repurchase.