August 21, 2014 | 1861 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by mandy117

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! It covers up my dark circles so well! The only drawback is that it doesn't blend/absorb well, so be careful not to smudge it later in the day. It also has a tendency to rub off. Overall, though, this is the best product I have found to cover up dark under-eye circles!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by emmaanne001

I am a fair-skinned girl with relatively dark under eye circles. Concealor is the one product that I'm willing to splurge on, so I tried Erase Paste in fair. I was quite surprised at how salmon-y the color is, but that isn't much of an issue. It doesn't cover up the dark circles as well as I expected, so I do layer another concealor underneath to help. One of my main issues with the concealor is that it settles into the lines under my eyes. The concealor is thick, yes, but it is also very, very creamy. I use my fingers to apply, and it blends moderately well. But I can't help thinking that there is a better concealor out there. I've had Erase Paste for at least 5 months, and I've got a lot of product left. I'll just finish it off and buy something new.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by glittterati

love this product! super creamy and blends like a dream. it covers anything... and it's totally worth the money. my favorite makeup product everr!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Miss_awesome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like how this concealer is so thick and creamy, it covers spots really easily but you do have to set it with powder or it will just melt straight off. and I have dry skin. unfortunately this is way too dark for my nc10 skin to be used under the eyes because it just enhances any bags. also I hate the pot, it does come with a little spatula but that's stupid, i think I've lost it. I have to dip my nails in to get the product out. I wish it were in a tube. anyway, I've had this for over 2 years and I've got loads left because I only use it on spots that my EL doublewear won't cover up. won't repurchase probably.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by SparkleBabyShine

this stuff is the bomb.com.. (just saying). i also use to cover up small acne scares on my chin that sometimes become exposed after wearing foundation for a couple hours.. stays on very well.. it takes practice to learn to not put to little or to much for your personal needs but once u understand how this product will work for you best its worth the price. lasts a long time as well. (on the face and in the bottel) <3

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by sarahreviews

I had really high expectations for this product. The packaging is appealing as well as the advertisment and claims that the producers had made. Yet, i find myself dissapointed. I have extremely fair skin so this was the only colour for me, yet it was all WRONG! It doesn't blend nor cover any blemishes and even with my high end make-up brush leaves streaksks which can only be fixed by a saviour of a sponge. It's just AWFUL. I do not reccomend this to anyone- i have a hole in my pocket from the price which will not be fixed. Ugh, GET THIS PRODUCT OUT OF MY LIFE!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by elliegrace

What a waste of money.

I (like many people) bought into the hype of this product but i'm SO disappointed. I've wasted 20 on a product i frankly can't make any use of. The colour is awful on my skin - it's too pink. It doesn't cover up my under eye circles, it leaves a cakey looking mess.

I've played around with it and tried all different tips and tricks i've found online to get it to work for me but no.. it's a load of rubbish for me.

I know it works great for some people but i don't see how, it's greasy! urgh, just hate this product really. TRY BEFORE YOU BUY - don't get ripped off.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by srarana23

I swear this stuff works wonders on my under eye circles. I ordered it online and when I opened the package I thought for sure it would be too dark for my ridiculously pale skin, but somehow it blends seamlessly. It doesn't look cakey, because you really only need to use a dab for each eye. It brightens and perfects, though I wouldn't recommend using it on blemishes as it applies a bit thick and pulling just creates more redness.

But for the under eye area it works wonders. I also use this on my eye lids, but I find that I need a shadow or loose powder to set it. Yes, I set this with eyeshadow. Why not?

With thinner competition concealers I find my eyes looking tired after work. I use this before I start work and trust me, this stuff stays in place for hours!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by TheMakeUpMaster

i like this product very much for blemishes i wouldn't recommend this under the eyes as it is very thick and it might look cakey, but i would recommend mac select cover-up under the eyes it has flawless coverage .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by emeliablack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have got dark circles under my eyes but its the veins that are worse and more noticable. I have purchesed sooo many concealers i have about 25? and thought i would give erase paste benefit a go. So i have been using this product for a week now.
Here is some advice for applying the concealer..
If you get puffy eyes, dont put the concealer directly under the eye as it bring the eye to an outstanding puff, so ONLY apply around the edge of the bag or vein.
Dont use to much use little bits at a time if you put to much on it can completely ruin your make up.

i think this product is worth its money iam so happy with it, iam in love with it, it has taken over all my other concealers!! deffently buy!