BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste in Fair

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I agree with the reviewer who commented on the smell. It does have that odd, waxy smell that the "makeup" in a child's play set of makeup has. This is their lightest shade, and it's still too dark for me. I have a broken capillary and had to put at least five layers on to cover it up, and then I just had a dark peachy spot instead of a red spot. It covers up the dark circles under my eyes, but again, it just makes them a different shade of dark. And because it's so cakey, it shows off fine lines easily.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is not my HG concealer, and I would NOT use it under eyes, as my complaint about this is that is sets really fast, is cakey (because it's so thick, like tacky), and would be hard to blend, and would cause alot of rubbing near the eyes.

It IS great for a horrible blemish, or let's say you have a random body blemish that you need to SPACKLE OVER. this is good for that, just set it with some powder.

For the price, I need something for versatile, and as always I am a sucker for a creamier formula.

This is hands down the best concealer I have ever used. It does not settle into lines, and the coverage is smooth and light.

I don't really like the little pot (and I have no idea if I am meant to "scoop" with the little spatula - I just threw it away). The apricot tone really cancels out dark undereye circles well. What annoys me about this concealer is that it's too pink to use anywhere else. Also, now that my skin is somewhat paler in winter, I feel like the color match isn't as good as it initially was - might be more of a summer product. Overall, like other reviewers have said, if you set it with powder, the overall effect still is quite good.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the best under eye concealer I've ever used, it ranks HG status for me.
It covers dark circles wonderfully but you MUST set it with powder or it will crease like crazy.
The color is a great match for me, I don't find it too pink at all for my NW10-15ish skin.
It is a bit pricey for the amount that you get but it lasts forever since you only need to use the tiniest amount. I've been using mine every day since March (almost 8months) and I still have well over 50% left.
It comes with a small spatula to scoop out product but it's basically useless as you will always end up with too much product. It's easiest just to dip your ring finger into the pot and pat around the eyes.

I have never written a review of any product before, but after using erase paste I felt like I needed to. I have tried many many concealers and this by far has been the best. It has the best coverage, easy to apply, and great staying power. A little on the expensive side for how much you receive, though it does last a long time as only a little amount is really needed to provide good coverage each use.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

very bad, took mine back, for 28.00 it should do alot more,,within 10 minutes I had a creasy mess under my eye.

Meh. The fair color is a bit dark and way too peach/orange for my skin color (funny because while I know I have slightly unusual coloring, it seems to be too pink for other people) but more importantly this stuff makes my burgeoning crows feet way worse (I hate aging). Furthermore, it doesn't do the best job of what I want it to do, and I find that it has left blemishes glaring while it creates a heavy made up look on surrounding skin.

It forever seems to be where I don't need it. It feels greasy but makes my skin look dry. It makes a decent eye shadow base though.

EDIT:

I accidentally got a tan after I forgot my sunscreen before a run. Now this color matches my skin pretty well. It's still pretty nasty on my skin though. The search continues...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I enjoyed it, for the most part. It's maybe slightly too pink though and leaves a shiny, sticky finish if you apply it too generously.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Color was off. It was difficult to get the right amount -- either too much or not enough. Too much is gloppy and caused problems (like needing to scape it off and start over). Really just didn't work. I have dry skin and it didn't work for me. I can't imagine what a disaster it would be for someone with combo or oily skin. Can't recommend it. The only part of the product that lives up to the name is the "paste" part.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products