July 30, 2014 | 1136 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Miss_awesome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like how this concealer is so thick and creamy, it covers spots really easily but you do have to set it with powder or it will just melt straight off. and I have dry skin. unfortunately this is way too dark for my nc10 skin to be used under the eyes because it just enhances any bags. also I hate the pot, it does come with a little spatula but that's stupid, i think I've lost it. I have to dip my nails in to get the product out. I wish it were in a tube. anyway, I've had this for over 2 years and I've got loads left because I only use it on spots that my EL doublewear won't cover up. won't repurchase probably.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by SparkleBabyShine

this stuff is the bomb.com.. (just saying). i also use to cover up small acne scares on my chin that sometimes become exposed after wearing foundation for a couple hours.. stays on very well.. it takes practice to learn to not put to little or to much for your personal needs but once u understand how this product will work for you best its worth the price. lasts a long time as well. (on the face and in the bottel) <3

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by sarahreviews

I had really high expectations for this product. The packaging is appealing as well as the advertisment and claims that the producers had made. Yet, i find myself dissapointed. I have extremely fair skin so this was the only colour for me, yet it was all WRONG! It doesn't blend nor cover any blemishes and even with my high end make-up brush leaves streaksks which can only be fixed by a saviour of a sponge. It's just AWFUL. I do not reccomend this to anyone- i have a hole in my pocket from the price which will not be fixed. Ugh, GET THIS PRODUCT OUT OF MY LIFE!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by elliegrace

What a waste of money.

I (like many people) bought into the hype of this product but i'm SO disappointed. I've wasted 20 on a product i frankly can't make any use of. The colour is awful on my skin - it's too pink. It doesn't cover up my under eye circles, it leaves a cakey looking mess.

I've played around with it and tried all different tips and tricks i've found online to get it to work for me but no.. it's a load of rubbish for me.

I know it works great for some people but i don't see how, it's greasy! urgh, just hate this product really. TRY BEFORE YOU BUY - don't get ripped off.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by srarana23

I swear this stuff works wonders on my under eye circles. I ordered it online and when I opened the package I thought for sure it would be too dark for my ridiculously pale skin, but somehow it blends seamlessly. It doesn't look cakey, because you really only need to use a dab for each eye. It brightens and perfects, though I wouldn't recommend using it on blemishes as it applies a bit thick and pulling just creates more redness.

But for the under eye area it works wonders. I also use this on my eye lids, but I find that I need a shadow or loose powder to set it. Yes, I set this with eyeshadow. Why not?

With thinner competition concealers I find my eyes looking tired after work. I use this before I start work and trust me, this stuff stays in place for hours!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by TheMakeUpMaster

i like this product very much for blemishes i wouldn't recommend this under the eyes as it is very thick and it might look cakey, but i would recommend mac select cover-up under the eyes it has flawless coverage .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by emeliablack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have got dark circles under my eyes but its the veins that are worse and more noticable. I have purchesed sooo many concealers i have about 25? and thought i would give erase paste benefit a go. So i have been using this product for a week now.
Here is some advice for applying the concealer..
If you get puffy eyes, dont put the concealer directly under the eye as it bring the eye to an outstanding puff, so ONLY apply around the edge of the bag or vein.
Dont use to much use little bits at a time if you put to much on it can completely ruin your make up.

i think this product is worth its money iam so happy with it, iam in love with it, it has taken over all my other concealers!! deffently buy!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by cathekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Maybe I got a bad batch? My chief complaint on this one is that it does not apply evenly. I've tried applying with a brush, with my fingers, with moisturizer underneath, with no moisturizer underneath... what ever I do, it doesn't go on smooth, i.e., there are "clumps" of pigment throughout. I don't think it's my undereye area, because my other concealers (Bobbi Brown, Edward Bess, even my Maybelline) do not do this. The positive is, if you are a NC 20 or so (as I am), this is a very good color match. It also does "brighten" like they advertise. But not my HG. I'm surprised because this gets a lot of of love out there, but I'll be continuing my search for an HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by ashperm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing. This concealer is for dark undereye circles and shadows on the face. It illuminates, conceals and brightens. It is expensive BUT when you consider how long it lasts then it really isn't. I've had mine for a year before I needed to rebuy. You need very little. Minimal creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by pokerface757

Great Concealer, great coverage for my fair oily skin. Great you gotta try this !