Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/20/2015 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on sale. One thing that bugs me: I have 3 UD palettes: Naked, Shadow Box, and Ammo. All 3 have Smog and Sin. I use Sin on my brow bone, even though I don't really like it, because I have so much of it. I do love Smog. Honestly, the only color I really use in here on a regular basis is Chopper. And I LOVE Chopper. I bought this for $16 so it was cheaper than buying a single thing of Chopper and also gives me some fun options that I do use on occasion. For instance, I have Woodstock... because it is so bright, I usually sweep a little Polyester Bride over Woodstock or any other bright color if I want to use it on my lid instead of my crease. I would buy again. Excellent value.

on 5/13/2015 4:58:00 PM

Most of the colors I have in another set - Chopper, Sin, smog
Maui wowie is stunning. I'm not into purple, blues or greens they tend to wash me out. I got it for $12 on sale it's great to travel with you could do a lot with it. Natural day looks a funky colorful eye or a dark smokey look.

on 5/6/2015 1:38:00 PM

This palette is now available for $16 on the UD website. I own this one (the very first higher end palette I ever purchased). Love the shadows, though they are a little powdery. Hate the names of the shadows. Nice range of colors.

on 4/25/2015 9:16:00 AM

It is a really great pallette, but i don't think i could ever wear it alone, because it's all shimmery. But i like combining it with other shadows.
My favorites in this palette are
Polyester bride (great, intense highlight!)
Grifter
Sin
Chopper

I don't really use the rest tbh.
The glittery ones like Oil slick and Chopper does have a lot of fallout, but i think a lot of UDs glittery shadows does.

I wouldnt repurchase the whole pallette, but i could find myself getting Polyester bride and sin as singles, when i run out.

on 4/14/2015 3:13:00 PM

I really like this palette. The colors are beautiful and shimmery.

I LOVE that this one came with primer potion! That is the most important part in all of my looks. The palette is great as well. I love the colors put into this, there is a nice variety and all are going to be used equally by me. Seems like these are a bit sheer compared to the individual ones from UD but idk maybe I'm crazy. I do wish they were a bit bigger though. The little brush it came with is actually quiet nice as well. The packaging is freakin amazing! I love the silver and purple and that skull is to die for! I just wish they would have made a spot for the lil primer in the actual palette, rather than make a cardboard thing that holds the palette next to it. It's still nice but if it were like I suggested then it would be much easier to stuff in my bag. This is a nice small everyday palette and I highly recommend it for people interested in these colors. My was $16 which is pretty cheap coming directly from UrbanDecay.com.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is definitely not my favorite and to be honest has turned me off to UD eyeshadow completely. There are huge (HUGE!!!!) glitter chunks in this mofo. While the colors are pretty and semi-unique, I really don't need glitter the size of damn sequins rolling down my cheeks, thankyouverymuch.

on 1/8/2015 4:15:00 AM

I got this palette as a gift. I can say that I really do enjoy it, it has a variety of shades from neutral to colorful. I only wish it did have a few matte shades in there. All the shadows are very shimmery. Although i do love my sparkly eyes i do need something to balance it out with. This palette can't be used alone you would need those matte shades to add some depth to your look.

on 11/4/2014 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This was my first high end eye palette and in the beginning I loved it. However over time I started picking it up less and less. The packaging is nice with the exception of the flimsy cosmetic sponge on a stick it came with. HATED! I love the magnetic closing and how travel friendly it is. The relaunched version you now get a brush and samples of the primer potion. Now they have some amazing colors in this palette such as smog, mildew, last call and chopper but the other shades were wayyyyyy to glittery for me. Of course the colors are pigmented and go on smooth. this is urban decay were talking about...lol. I returned this product solely because it wasn't versatile enough for me. It wasn't that many looks I could do with this palette. Yes it does have a black ( oil slick) but it has glitter in it and I like most people like a matte black to use for a smoky eye. Overall its not a sucky palette, I just wish It has colors that go hand and hand. Therefore you can make multiple looks which means getting the most out of your money!

on 8/30/2014 7:05:00 AM

I have had the original Ammo palette for quite some time so it's looking very well used and very well loved as it's in constant rotation having some of my favourite UD shadows.

I love Polyester Bride as an inner corner highlight, but the absolute winner in this palette for me is the beautiful mauve Grifter - I love this shimmery mauve so much I would buy this on it's own or this palette again just for this shade. Shattered is a gorgeous light turquoise and Oil Slick makes a great shimmery black shadow eye liner. For a small palette it's actually quite versatile when paired with something like the Naked Basics. As this contains browns/golds with a matte colour or two you can do a neutral eye as well.

There is a little fallout with this palette but nothing too drastic if you are careful, Maui Wowie and Polyester Bride seem the worst culprits for this but brush away easily enough. The formula of these shadows are smooth and buttery to apply, blending easily and staying true to colour all day with a primer. I know there is a newer version of the Ammo palette with re-formulated shadows in the same colours. However this works fine enough not to warrant an up date yet.

Popular Palettes