Neutrogena Soothing Relief Anti-Itch Moisturizer

4.8

on 11/10/2008 5:24:00 PM

Hello all, I'm a big fan of this product, thanks to everyone who reviewed it here, but I just ran out and now I can't seem to find it anywhere! Do y'all know if Neutrogena still makes this product?

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use this product for a month until it ran out. I had really bad itchy skin this winter where mid-day my skin would be dry. So i thought this might work, but it didn't. my skins was itchy and dry and i had a lot of razor bumps from it. don't know why this happened but my legs where a wreck.

on 1/28/2005 4:09:00 PM

Terrific. I use it after shaving my legs. Also, it helped me greatly when I had very swollen ankles from a case of Valley Fever. It soothed the itching and my over-stretched skin.

on 10/13/2004 2:10:00 PM

Ah relief! My legs are always itchy for some reason. I try to not take hot showers and I have always moisturized often but no relief.

Thanks for the relief!

on 6/15/2004 6:12:00 AM

Great lotion! This a medicated lotion that helps to soothe/moisturized my dry skin and it get rids of the redness on my legs too.

on 12/29/2003 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to chime in here too. I have many creams. in winter time, I get itchy legs, and can put cream upon cream upon cream and still that persistent drive-you-crazy itchiness wont go away. Apply this stuff!!!even over the cream you already put on. works wonders!!! ccan't recommend this stuff high;y enough!!!

on 7/30/2003 7:36:00 AM

Amazing product. It works really well to stop skin from itching. It's also a good moisturizing lotion, but the anti-itch properties are the reason I'd recommend it. It contains lidocaine and camphor. The only slight downfall is the mild camphor scent which I find too medicinal, but it's not nearly as strong as some other products. This gives a nice cool feeling to the skin after application that lasts for quite a while.

on 12/29/2002 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The winters can be really harsh where I live, and last winter I couldn't stop scratching my legs! 24-7 itchiness. they were so itchy that I couldn't even sleep at night. So I got this lotion, and it really helped keep my skin under control. I had to reapply after I got home from work and then again right before going to bed, but it was totally worth it. no other lotions helped for so long. also, it's medicated, but it doesn't smell as bad as the other medicated lotions. now I always keep a bottle available in case I'm getting itchy again.

on 12/13/2002 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I'm amazed at how well this lotion works. My skin and winter weather don't get along too well. I always end up with dry itchy patches of skin around this time of year. I've tried almost every product out there, even some prescribed medications and nothing seems to help, but after trying Soothing Relief, I'm over joyed. I'm completely satisified with it. It was close to $7 but worth every penny. I strongly recommend it! Update: I believe this product has been discontinued. I can't find it any where :(

on 12/3/2002 12:53:00 PM

This product truely does what it claims. It gives a cool soothing sensation when you put it on and it keeps you from scratching for hours. Highly recommended

Popular Body Skincare Products