October 23, 2014 | 1829 users online

Hair Treatments - Wella - System Professional Enrich Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

This stuff is *amazing*. I purchased it at Ulta, and it wasn't even that expensive. It comes as a spray but it sprays it out like a cream so your best bet is to spray it in your hands and then apply it to your hair. Whenever i use this my hair gets ridiculously shiny!
I stopped using it for a while as I discovered some other new hair products so I put this back in my closet.
Fast forward a year, I'm in Germany for vacation and since we have hard water here, I can't use any of my american hair products because the hard water dries your hair out like crazy. So I went and picked this up and the mask locally here in Griesheim. Fun fact, the city it's made in is right next to this one and only about 4km away :D *nerd alert*.
I could tell how dry and gross my hair felt, especially when I got it cut yesterday and the girl shampoo'd it but didn't even put conditioner in it! I used the mask and the leave in and holy crap, my hair is so soft again! It feels normal again! So shiny and everything =) I'm going out to buy the matching shampoo and conditioner tomorrow as well =) Wella products are fantastic and not even that expensive, I recommend giving them a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Janeth23

I love this product, it makes my curls silky soft and hydrated, also it smells great

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by marateaful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought this product was only average as it didn't condition my dry hair at all, maybe better for hair in good condition but I wouldn't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by alison007

I have fine hair that usually feels greasy with any conditioning. I use about two squirts after showering, instead of conditioner. This product leaves my hair soft and silky without any weight at all. It is amazing, and the only product I have found that does this. Definitely a top product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2007 4:55:00 PM More reviews by KarmAttack

This is a great leave in treatment balm that adds a bit of extra conditioner and moisture to my long hair. The ends of my hair are really dry and a bit frazzled, so this balm helps to add that bit of extra treatment. I shampoo & condition as usual, then add about 2 squirts of this balm to towel dried hair, comb through and then style as usual. I also love the smell!