August 20, 2014 | 1385 users online

Lip Liners - Chantecaille - Nuance

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I chose this color all over again while at the Chantecaille counter at Nordstrom the other day. I would not agree that it is like Spice. Spice is very brown and this has more pink in it. I do love it, maybe I would buy again, but for the price maybe not. I am not anywhere done with this yet. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by DixieBrooks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pretty! Looks nice with some Carmex for a soft full nude mouth or can be used to stop darker colours from bleeding. Matches my lip colour almost exactly. It is expensive, 18, but the pencil is large and will last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2007 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Daphers

This is identical to MAC Spice. I drew a line of each on my hand and couldn't tell the difference. The quality is also similar: soft, won't drag on your lip. So I guess you might as well buy Spice for the price, but I love Chantecaille and am glad to own this pencil (which I got cheap on ebay so it worked out as the less expensive option).

For those not familiar with Spice (not many MUAers, I'll bet) it's a neutral colour, hard to describe, kind of brown and orange and peach and mauve all at once. I suppose that means you have enough undertones that it will work with any colour l/s.