July 29, 2014 | 2074 users online

Other - CVS - Whitening Dissolving Strips

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Nkidu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Worst white strips I have ever used, they did not work at all and were a complete waste of money. Save your cash and steer clear of these, I have used lots of different white strip brands and even found some at the dollar store once, and they worked better than these things. Don't waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by LilLexy100

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

On one of my fairly frequent jollies to the USA, as an English Girl, I have to stock up on these kinds of things! I've tried the Crest Whitestrips (expensive!) and the CVS versions - and these are so versatile, I HAVE to stock up on them. Having just returned from San Diego, I've bought another box even though I haven't ran out of my previous box! I like that THAT much! You stick them to your teeth and leave them (I drive to work in them and they have dissolved by the time I've got there in 20 minutes). They do work also. In the UK, we can't get anything like this strength. I always look after my teeth an these make them pearly white. I do like them a lot. The taste is a bit odd but I can live with that - for $20 for what seems like a million of them, I can't do without them!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by helenanoelle

I wanted to try something new, I`ve been using the Crest Whitestrips (Classic and Vivid) earlier, but they are kind of pricey..
These strips does the job, and I do recommend them :) What I dont like, however, is the packaging. You have to be really careful when you open them, and put them on, so they wont get broken. The first days, i didnt get them to sit as properly as I would like, but i got the hang of it after a couple of days.. I have now been using them for like 8 days, and i definitely see a huge difference :) I am probably gonna use them for 14 days (thats the longest recommended) A HUGE plus is also the number of strips in the package! There are so many, and you can do almost 3 sessions with one box! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2011 7:42:00 AM More reviews by sheertiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are not the worst dissolving strips ever, but they are not the best either. These strips actually work and will make your teeth whiter, however, it takes quite a time to achieve that. Also, I HATE the individual packaging of these strips. Often when I tried to tear the packets to reveal the whitening strip, the strip would get stuck to the packaging and I could no longer use them. The product is "ok" but the packaging wastes time as well as frustrates me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got these at 50% off at my local CVS so I picked them up before reading the review and I am glad I did. So far I have been using htem for a week and people are asking me how I got my teeth so white. So far very white teeth, no sensativity that I can notice so for me win/win. On the downside, yeah they taste like crap and they take a while to totally disolve. i wouldnt suggest putting them on within an hour of having to go to a meeting. i like putting them on while i am driving too and from work. I will definitely repurchase and like the previous poster said you get a TON of these.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2007 8:20:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I have to admit that this was my first experience with dissolving strips, so this review may be biased. I normally use Walgreens Whitening Strips which are the non-dissolving type, but I wanted to try something different. I was impressed by the number of strips in this package, there were 56 strips for $19.99 which beats the price of the Walgreen's strips. I had some trouble with the application of the dissolving strips, they slid around on my teeth making it very difficult to keep them in place to whiten evenly. Eventually I learnt that if I dried my teeth (prior to application of the strips) by stuffing a paper napkin between my lip and teeth that the strip would stick a lot better. These strips dissolve in 5-7 minutes but don't dissolve completely, which defeats the object of a dissolving strip. I still have to rinse my mouth out afterwards and remove any sticky lumps of strip still in my mouth. I just don't feel comfortable swallowing it! The previous strips I tried were left on for 30 minutes, and the results were great. The results with these weren't so good, and I had to reapply strips over and over to see any effect. The packaging says that you can apply up to four strips per day to get the desired effect. Also these dry out my lips, and whiten unevenly. I will continue to use these up, but I will go back to my Walgreens strips and won't repurchase.