October 20, 2014 | 1549 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Pleasures Delight Eau De Parfum

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by EyesandMind

One word "DISGUSTING"...If you're into sweet, soapy, fresh smelling Perfumes, DO NOT buy this product...Made me Nauseous, and reminded me of something my 80 year old Grandma would wear..Definitely will not be purchasing this again, and will never recommend this to anyone..Except those over the age of 90.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Horrible scent! It's a weird combination of somewhat sweet and floral. Ugh!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A nice gourmand fragrance. One spray is enough. A bit strong for me, probably wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by lolipophavok

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite fragrances. I always get so many compliments on it when I wear it. It's an unusual spicy sweet scent, but one of the base notes, Patchouli, is really wonderfully infused with all the other notes. Some of the other notes in the fragrance are strawberry meringue and marshmellow! Who knew I would like such a delicious sounding foundation! Hehe. ^_^

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2007 4:05:00 PM More reviews by utmostrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ingredients: alcohol dent., water/aqua/eau, pleasures delight fragrance (parfum), benzyl salicylate, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, hydroxycitronellal, benzyl benzoate, geraniol, limonene, coumarin, cinnamyl alcohol, citronellol, eugenol, isoeugonol, benzyl alcohol, citral, amyl cinnamal, farnesol, cinnamal, amycinnamal alcohol, methyl 2-octynoate, evernia fufuracea (treemoss) extract, evernia prunastri (oakmoss) extract, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexyene carboxaldehyde, anise alcohol, butylphenyl methylpropional, benzyl cinnamate

I received a sample Spray of this variation off the EL Pleasures line with one of the free gift packs I was given at the ELO counter and was very eager to try it out since i had received countless emails from Estee Lauder about their new scent, and needless to say, their promotional ads did look very attractive. I'm not much of a sweets person, but bright cheery colors and cute stuff gets to me all the same.

So, I was so excited to get home and spray it on, convinced my hubby, who is into sweets, would smell me and be all over me, like I was one big brownie, or chocolate cupcake, hehe.

I don't know, maybe I have a heavy hand, or perhaps too much experience with cheap perfumes, but I couldn't quite get the hand of how little or much to spray. Too much, and I was gagging, the sweetness giving me a headache, and and the scent turning into an alcoholic swirl. To little and it dissipated into nothing but a frosting residue.

That, and hubby wasn't too thrilled about it either. He said on me at least, that it seemed to turn into bad fruit and flowers, so I didn't wear it for much longer after that.