April 19, 2014 | 1259 users online

Blush - Jordana - Blush - Sunlit Bronze

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I bought this online and based on the swatch, I thought this would be a warm, matte pink color. When I got it in the mail, I was a bit disappointed because it's a lot bronzier than the swatch online. However, when I wore it, it turned out to be a nice bronzey peach shade that worked well with my NC25 skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by llmarmalade

I got this blush as part of a giveaway on Jordana's Facebook page. But this review is my honest opinion based on how I really feel. This blush is a very pretty color and really is a bronzer on me. This product is well pigmented and I actually put way too much product on. It does have a little bit of glitter in it that is mostly noticeable in the swatch but not too much on my face. I will definitely check out some other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by FlowerLily04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this line of blushes. They are $1.29 at my local supermarket and I own all of the colors available to me. Highly pigmented and actually show up on my skin (NW35). Will purchase again.

If you think it would be too light for you, you can always use it as a base to intesify another blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by tubbyloves

This was not bad
It looked great it the pan but I would suggest that they rename this product. It is not really a bronze colour but a muted medium-warm pink with hints of peach Will look nice on a lighter skin tone. I actually really like this shade, because it warms up and face and it makes me look healthy and pretty. I LOVE peach-toned blushes and this is one of the "no-brainer" type of colours as it matches any look.
Relatively pigmented and has some shimmer, but hardly noticeable.
If you want a new affordable blush, check this out

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Nekura

I love using this in the summer, it's a peachy brown blush to use and opts well as a natural "bronzer" for anyone that's pale/fair skin that isn't muddy, too red, but easy to build. It has the same great quality as all Jordana blushes; pigmented, easy to blend, natural, great staying power, and price. Though the one thing that I want to point out is that it's not matte. It's semi-matte finish. Depending on your brush it might pick up micro-glitter... it's very sparse and finely milled but still noticeble if you're a matte fanatic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Jordana blushes are great, they're cheap and very good quality --remind me of Jane Blushing Cheeks--, nice color selection too, although most of them are matte, which I actually like because I have oily skin. *Sunlit Bronze* is a matte sunny peachy tan that enhances my complexion so nicely, I own a bunch of Jordana blushes and this is one of my favorites :) It goes with everything. Of course, I would repurchase but I don't think I ever run out :P