September 21, 2014 | 1938 users online

BB Cream - Dr.Schrammek - Blemish Balm Classic

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by arianazomg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best bbcream I have ever tried, does not worsen my very sensitive acne prone skin, in fact it makes my skintone so much better!! I am so pleased.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by GinneyH

I just started using BB cream a few weeks ago. I was looking for something to help even out my skin tone and deal with some hormonal acne I've been getting. I'm so pleased! I think the prices is really reasonable based on how much I've had to use and how long the cream will last. I also found a site that offers free shipping in the US. (The Skin Specialist)

I would definitely use this product again and would recommend it to anyone looking for a way to conceal and treat their acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by mydirtymouth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The blemish balm is expensive for a small bottle, but a little goes a looooong way. I bought mine 4 months ago and I'm still using it! I use a tiny amount on damp fingers and dab it on. It provides great coverage for redness - but if you don't a zit or anything to cover, it's too much makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by ivykettle

I've tried a couple BB Creams including the Missha Watery, the BRTC Jasmine, L'egere, Coogi 3Action Flowertox, and the Gowoonsesang Hydra Intensive. Then I tried this original BB cream by Dr. Schrammek. Of the ones I've tried, this one absolutely does not break me out and does not make my ultra-sensitive skin tingle. At the end of the day my skin looks calm and happy. I was really liking the Gowoonsesang, and I'll continue to use that, but I think I am leaning towards this one more. Great product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Victoria84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I went ahead and gave this a five although it has a medicinal smell that seems to fade as time goes on but my fiancee doesn't like the smell o_O.
It is small for the price. I have not used it long, but so far so good!

Oh and I got the "mocca" color, the darkest one available, and it looks a bit too dark for my NC 42 skin tone, a little grayish and oily looking when first applied, but I let it sink in for about 10 minutes and then use a couple of blot sheets and it looks wonderful! But if you are any darker then NC 42, then you may need to apply a light dusting of powder. I may need to do that in the summer, I tan VERY easily.

UPDATE: Okay i had to stop using this stuff because it's very hard to remove even with cleansing oil and this stuff SMELLS really pharmaceutical. My bf commented on it too and I felt bad kissing him with that paint on my face!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2009 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Koko06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I wanted to tried some "expensive" products for my skin. Because I thought it might be better for my skin... And I was wrong! - Should have known - I bought it over the internet (http://www.theskinspecialist.com/store/), which was really expensive. I tried this bb cream for about 2 weeks and it didn't improve my skin at all. I had a horrible breakout. I regret buying this product and the other Dr. Schrammek products (I bought about 6 products from the line). These products were specifically made for acne-prone skin, but it made my skin worse. I am going back to what I was using before. Should have looked at the ingredient list before purchasing... lots of pore clogging/irritating ingredients in all of these products.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2009 10:44:00 AM More reviews by ines11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I did not like this bb cream. I have normal to dry skin with no oil problems. However this cream made my face sticky, oily, shiny, like I was wearing a mask. The smell was really unpleasant and it did not go away for 2 hours (well, that's when I finally decided to wash my face) Yuk... I bought Honey shade which matched my fair-medium with yellow undertone skin well - I gave one lippie for that. I paid $32 for 30 ml on eBay :-( I am going back to Missha Perfect Cover #23, which is cheaper and does the job better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 3:39:00 PM More reviews by krisras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Though expensive, this product is WONDERFUL and cannot rave about it enough!

My skin is fair/combo/sensitive/acne prone and does a wonderful job on my skin. Though not a foundation, its tinted formula helps to even out my skin tone and works very well under my foundation to accomplish this (I use BareMinerals). My skin is in so much better condition and find I do not break out as much. When my hormones are in flux, it seems to calm down acne that might develop.

This sounds strange, but I hate it after I wash my face in the evening and my skin looks like a disaster after the makeup comes off. Thanks to its tinted quality I do not look like a wreck and its helping my skin at the same time.

I will say that it is not going to clear up cystic acne, but it does help to soothe it and dampen some of its redness.

*****Update 06/10/09: Recently, I purchased Dr. Schrammek's Gel Super Purifiant and it has made a huge difference in my skin. First, I wash my face with CeraVe, then use the Purificant, and then apply Blemish Balm after rinsing off the Purificant. My hormonal acne is just about gone! I was feeling a cystic pimple forming a few days before the Purificant arrived. Fortunately, it arrived in enough time and helped stop the pimple from forming and it is gone (took only 2 days to go away). I think both products work well together and they are part of Schrammek's "Regulating Care" product line, which makes sense.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 8:01:00 AM More reviews by lovelycee

It's the original version of BB Cream that actually gives your skin an improvement as far as evening out skin tone and reducing blemishes.
I have oily, clogged/blemished prone skin and the hype of the korean version of BB creams made me research furthermore.
Dr. Schrammek's BB cream is easily accessible in most spa's here in Germany, it has 4 different colors to choose from but I got the classic which matches me close.
A nickel size is all I need to apply this all over my face and neck since it's easily blendable, which is a good thing that small 30ml will last a while considering I paid 25Euro =|
I am not a big fan of the smell which remind me of a first aid kit smell, but the it the smell fades after 10mins or so?
It sinks into my skin and matches my natural skin color which is pretty cool because it has great coverage without looking fake and totally made up. I never had problems being too oily, it holds up for at least 10 hrs but the only downside to this is it doesn't contain SPF.
Overall I would still rebuy it despite of the lack of SPF which I can always add underneath it. If you happen to get your hands on to this product, give it a shot I think it's better than missha.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ally138

i've been using this for months and this product is amazing. can be used as a spot treatment or all over; i usually dab on to the spots where i need it, or use a thin layer as a makeup base. works great either way. covers redness amazingly and can be layered if more coverage is needed.

they now have more shades available and would definitely recommend this to anyone who has trouble with acne/redness. a HG product for me!