April 24, 2014 | 1485 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - trushine lip color chocolate shine

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by punk_rock_grrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Probably the most beautiful shade I own, and I can't believe it's a drugstore brand! Chocolate Shine is a sheer reddish brown that can be layered for a more pigmented look. Feels good on my lips and the shine is amazing. Looks gorgeous with my skintone (tan) and hair (brown). I took off one lippie for the packaging. The cheap plastic cap tends to crack, resulting in a loose fit on the tube. Because the cap doesn't stay on, the last tube I purchased messed up my makeup bag. Despite this, I would repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2008 1:44:00 PM More reviews by glossy81

this is another Trushine color that i love. it's is a very beautiful chocolate color. i love this and the cocoa shine. will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2008 2:37:00 PM More reviews by unseelie_fae

A nice rich brown with reddish undertones. Highly pigmented. Surprisingly natural looking. Pleasant creamy texture; no smell. Silver tube has an iridescent shine. Price is right! I'm surprised how good this product is.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2007 2:46:00 PM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

I love the trushine texture, but this color is not for me. I wanted a pure brown like it looked in the tube, but as soon as I put it on, it turned an unpleasant shade of orange

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2007 12:47:00 AM More reviews by cereza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is amazing on me. I've been looking for a nice brown red for awhile now and have been looking at the expensive brands. It's been a great surprise to find this HG of lipsticks by CoverGirl. My lips make every lipstick/gloss very pink on me, but this one works! It appears like a beautiful brown red stain on my lips. Think of a warm brown version of black honey, but without the pinkishness and weird smell. They better not ever think of discontinuing it. It's so cheap, I should stock up. Who knew cover girl made such a great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2007 7:13:00 PM More reviews by annalisameyer

I finally found the perfect lipstick!!!!!! This is a wonderful, warm color. It can be light and sheer, or you can add more for deeper color. It is the perfect "red" for me, and I have fair skin and dark hair and usually look freakish in reds. I love the glossy consistency, too. The best!!!!