October 30, 2014 | 1559 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Mary Kay - Instant Action Eye Cream

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by barberree

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a holy grail eye product for me. It gave me a mini-eye lift (upper lids) that I didn't even know I needed! It took the lids I have, in fact, have had my entire life (I haven't yet started experiencing a lot of aging in this area), and perfected them. It also lightened my under eye area (I have extremely stubborn hereditary circles, exacerbated by allergies) by about 40-50%. This will remain a staple for me. It's so rare we find an HG.
    On my second tube, I noticed less improvement, but probably only because it worked so well to begin with. I'm experiencing good maintenance of the original results.
    I gave packaging only a 2 because the cap should be flip-top -- much easier to apply, and more sanitary; with twist-off, there's more surface area on which germs can congregate. Also, more air can get to the product. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2007 12:27:00 PM More reviews by rae_rae

Being in the cosmetic industry I have tried many, many eye creams - high and low end. For some reason this is the ONLY ONE that keeps me from waking up with sleep creases below my eye. I sleep on my face, and with every other cream I have a line of demarkation that appears on my orbital bone. But not with this inexpensive gem of a product! I know its a discontinued line so I try to buy it on ebay and whereever I can find a rep with leftover pieces. Love it! HG status.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2007 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Missers

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product was discontinued at least 2 years ago and
    contains AHA so the shlef life is about 2 years. If the poster
    below just got it from a rep she should return it and shame on the
    rep for even selling something that is an old product.
    If it was purchased on ebay I guess your out of luck about
    getting a replacement or your money back.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2007 10:00:00 AM More reviews by DBDB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The first time I used the product, I thought there had been an error in processing my order, as the product which emerged from the tube was a thin watery lotion. It is not the consistency of any other product I've used which is marketed as a cream.

Efficacy? Have only used it 2 days now, so too early to determine conclusively, however, after application the eye area does not feel moisturized as it does with a "cream"

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2006 10:58:00 PM More reviews by PhoebesMeow

I LOVE this stuff, but I'm so torn on it! I basically hate almost all eye creams, and this one is one of the few that doesn't give me millia... I don't know if this cream has any claims to long term effects or not, but I use it for instant gratification.. I LOVE the way it makes my eyes look! Just some of this and mascara and they look great! A translucent lighter version of your skin is the best way I could describe it. However I've had problems applying it to my under eyes at times. When my skin is on the drier side and I apply this under my eyes I get a horrible mess when I try applying concealer! It just doesn't meld together with the dry skin and the makeup. I stick to applying it to my eye lids and outter eye area, but have on good moisture days successfully applied it to my undereyes as well.. I have a few tubes of this stuff around but when its gone I may very well repurchase it since I've tried so many of these lightener/brightener creams in the past without being wowed until now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2006 7:43:00 PM More reviews by veda58

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye cream. Mary Kay came out with a newer firming cream but it is not as good as this cream. Minimizes lines and puffiness. Not greasy so goes under makeup without shine. The new firming cream leaves greasy residue.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2005 8:01:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

This is just okay. Basic, heavy eye cream for night. No SPF for day.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2005 10:12:00 PM More reviews by crazy_beautiful

I used this eye cream for 4 months.. and I loved it!!! It gave me good moisture and it was softening some fine lines I was already recieving at a young age. I thought I found my HG eye cream BUT then I noticed it started giving me little comedones on wherever I applied it. UGH!! I tossed it out and have to go see a dermatologist now to have them extracted somehow. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2004 9:31:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict297

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is okay. I don't really need it, since I'm only 14, but I use it in the mornings when I don't get much sleep at night and it makes me appear much more awake than otherwise. Other than that, it's okay.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2003 4:56:00 PM More reviews by becker811

I am only 19 and dont really have wrinkles but I do use this day and night I can immediately tell the difference as soon as a put it on. It actually ' lifts ' the look of your eyes and really gives them an 'awake' look. I would love to try the triple action enhancer.