September 21, 2014 | 1033 users online

Treatments (Face) - Palmer's - Palmers Bust Firming Massage Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Zoebella93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I weigh 5'1 and 115 Pounds As a petite curvy girl my butt and boobs carry the most weight and are most prone to stretch marks so I bought this on a whim and let me tell u this stuff really works to keep stretch marks at bay it really moisturizes my ta tas and keeps them stretch mark free ! As for the firming I wouldent know that I'm only 20 so don't have issues with that yet but hopefully it will be a good prevention ! My mom used this on her face and Made a huge difference as well it diminished her fine lines as wrinkles dramatically she even felt her face firmer ! So I would recommend this for bust and face :))

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by no1knows

Okay, I really like this treatment. My weight fluctuates a lot & this helps everything look taut. It makes me feel better after using it, & I can't give much higher praise. I bought this stuff for its printed purpose, went overboard & applied it up onto my neck, & it just worked out fabulously. No, it isn't a miracle in a bottle, but it does make a difference.

The only thing to keep in mind is that this is a cocoa butter product, & though the smell isn't as strong as most other Palmers products, it is there. Oh, & this is not really a moisturizer.

Psst! Try it on thighs & rumpus, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by savmeadows

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yeah, me too, after reading all the reviews about how fantastic it is on the facial skin, I gave it a go... and I must say my face just loves it so much. My facial skin is sort of combination I think but it can appear more oily then dry, hence I have whiteheads on my nose and chin area. I tried this gel like Palmer's breast firming cream every nite before bedtime and my face looks fabulous in the morning, not oily. I have started to use it during day time as well, it keeps my face matt and oil free for hours and yesssss, the fine lines around my eyes have reduced much, I have NEVER had a break out with this product, nothing but compliments :). Great stuff! Thanks Palmer's!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by AzureTe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reading reviews here (specifically the one that mentioned that this contains peptides) I decided to get this to use for my neck/chest area, and I've been very pleased with it. I have definitely noticed that my skin has become thicker/firmer in these areas with continued use and looks better as well. The improvement did not come overnight but with time I have seen a noticeable difference. I have lately started to use this under my eyes at night, and while it is too soon to say what the results are, I can say that I have had no issues with irritation or milia.

This cream is NOT particularly moisturizing, so if you are dry-skinned at all and are using this on the face or under eyes you will probably want to continue using your regular moisturizer in addition to it. As others have mentioned, it has some fragrance. I am not bothered by the fragrance in this (and now that I am single it doesn't matter a whole lot what I smell like when I go to bed), but people who might have a problem should know that it is there and it is a bit strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by squirrel1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Have been using this twice a day on my face (including around the eyes), neck and chest - and I swear it really does seem to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Not totally, obviously, but I look more freshfaced (and less haggard!) than usual and the effect lasts throughout the day and into the night. The lines of my neck and chest also seem to have diminished, and my chest looks a bit more youthful and 'glowing'. Onto my second tube now - would definitely recommend it to others, especially given the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by cheekymonkey240

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Baught this bust firming cream mainly cause i wanted to test using it on my face. I am starting to see lines under my eyes and i have some deep ones on my forehead and im only 22! Came across this when looking at bust creams and i read a review that someone used it on their face and it helped with their wrinkles so thought id give it a go. I have just applied it to under my eyes and as i applied it it felt very cool and it soaked it literally straight away. My skin then felt really really tight. It didnt feel very nice and it looked as if it was pulling my skin and the wrinkles looked very dry. I applied some to my face aswell and it did the same. So i thought il add a moisturiser over the top so i applied some rosehip oil all over my face and my skin felt alot better and not the tightness it did before. Then i put some dr organic rescue cream just a tiny bit under my eyes so they werent so dry and tight. Now my skin feels really soft and lovely but i should hopefully still get the benefits of the palmers bust cream. I will update on how my skin is tomorrow.

As for using it on the bust. It soaked in straight away so didnt massage it in for long. It felt very cool and maybe very slightly tightening. They now feel sort of soft and dry and not really thoroughly moisturised. Good if you dont like being all greasy just before bedtime!I will percivere using it and see how they look tomorrow and update.

Oh also to add it smells faintly a bit like when you open a box of chocolates and u get a slight whiff of it lol Its not as rich chocolately smell as the palmers lotion etc this ones alot more faint. Which is good :) Another point id like to make is i think it might work better on oilyer skin as its quite drying so it might work a bit better. My skins dry/normal and sensitive. Anyways i will carry on updating as time goes on!

UPDATE - Morning after use... Skin feels soft but dry/soft if that makes sense? I cant tell if its really done anything noticeable to my skin yet so i will keep trying as for bust i dont know if i see a difference yet. I will update maybe within a week or two.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this due to the great reviews here and on drugstore.com stating that it works great on the face and neck area also. Palmers bust firming cream is more like a gel-lotin that absorbs easily into the skin. It is the typical cocoa butter scent enhanced by a fake cocoa butter fragrance which I did not like. When I used this on my face, it was very irritating and burned me. On my boobs, it was not irritating but really did nothing. I knew it would not firm the girls up, but I wanted it to make the skin there look more supple and youthful. It is so very cheap that it is worth giving it a try. What I like much better for the boob/decollete area is Derma E's Vitamin A & E gel which improved the appearance of the skin giving me the youthful appearance that I wanted.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by HeatherlyBreezes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Add me to the fans using this as a facial treatment. Nothing in a tube is going to hold up your boobs, ladies, but this DOES help firm the skin a bit, and works really well for fine facial lines! I have sensitive, rosacean skin with some clogging and breakouts, have gone through almost a whole tube of this over about eight weeks time with daily use and have had no issues. I wish I could find it in stores, but drugstore.com seems to be the only source. I will definitely repurchase. This has a light, baby powdery smell, not the usual Palmer's cocoa butter scent, and it fades quickly. Works as well as any pricey peptide serum I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by milkstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow wow wow! this is the best products for under-eye wrinkles I`ve ever tried! I just ordered 3 more tubes so I won`t be without it. I apply a thin layer of it to my full face and neck under my moisturizer and ss. my fine lines appear to be GONE. they even look much better when I smile! I started using eluage and had some crepieness under my eyes and this "bust firming cream" made my skin smooth and plump again.
I also tried this on my bust but it didn`t do much there (I guess working out is the only thing that really works for that). I love to use this on my face and for that cheap price it really is a miracle product for me.
btw I also tried regenerist serum and it didn`t work as well as this does.
I recommend this to everyone. (dry skin probably needs a moisturizer on top, mine does.)
also: I`m very acne prone and this doesn`t break me out (I started 3 weeks ago, using it 1x a day. at night I use eluage and alpha hydrox souffle in rotation.
I will repurchase again and again.
hth. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Dranaan

I saw the reviewer below noted that this product contains the same active ingredient as Regenerist and similar skincare serums. Drugstore.com was having a sale, so I figured, why not. It's now a year later and I buy this stuff three tubes at a time. I LOVE it. Works incredibly well, no breakouts, and the compliments I get on my skin are endless. I use this twice a day, after washing but under moisturizer, and I spread it on both face and neck. I have had no issues using it under my eyes and on my lids. Wonderful stuff -- I recommend it to every woman I know. This is a hidden gem, ladies -- it's taken years off my 39-yo skin. 1 star off for packaging since I often have to cut the tube open to get to the last of it.