November 23, 2014 | 1864 users online

Lip Gloss - Fresh - Sugar Flirt

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by cherylnk

I love Fresh, but this product fell a little short of my expectations especially for the price. It is the smoothest lip gloss I own in regards to applications and is not sticky at all. I feel as if it may be slightly moisturizing, but definitely not a replacement for a lip balm. Does not dry out my lips. The color is sheer and leaves a pretty reddish strawberry color. My main concern about this lipgloss is that it disappears off of your lips so fast!I would say this hardly lasted an hour (without eating). I would prefer it to be less slick and more sticky and last a few more hours in my personal opinion. For the price tag it is just not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Eggiepooh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a very nice light sheer red lip gloss with a little gold glitter. It gives a nice little rosy glow to my lips. Not sticky or tacky. It has a nice light scent, kind of like lemon chiffon.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by visageaparis

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Luxurious lip gloss. Fresh Sugar Flirt gives my lips a wonderful moisturizing sheen of a ripe berry. It has shea butter in it so it is softening but not at all sticky. The soft citrus scent is really refreshing and yummy. I wear this over lipstick or just by itself--it has a lot of color for a gloss. Even though the color is gorgeous and the smell is delish, it doesn't last long enough and it is way overpriced. (23 bucks for a tube of gloss? Puh-leaze?) I won't be repurchasing

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2009 9:45:00 AM More reviews by vanillachica

I love this lip gloss. It's a sheer reddish-berry with very subtle gold shimmer that looks pretty on my fair, lightly freckled complexion (medium brown hair, hazel eyes). My favorite thing about this is that it's super moisturizing and NOT sticky at all. It also tastes and smells very nice - like lemon sugar. During the day, I wear it by itself but at night it goes over a red lip stain for a more intense look. People tell me my lips look "luscious" when I wear this - that's a good thing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by radarlove

I got this as a tester and I'm obsessed with it - as soon as I run out I'm going to buy more and hopefully many more colours! I like the look of a gloss but I hate the way most of them feel, so I've tended away from them in the past - especially the really sticky ones (e.g. MAC lipglass). But this feels GREAT. It feels like a balm but looks like a gloss....plus the shades are natural which I love. My new favourite for sure. Worth the price for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by jibates

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a moisture-challenged person, with parched, chapped and peeling lips 24/7, 365 days a year. I drink more water than is humanly possible and have tried every balm/lippie on the planet...
Sooo, this lipgloss is really good. It's very moisturizing, but still feel that I require additional help, especially at the corners of my mouth.
The color is subtle, but on me, MLBB. Love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by taco_o_doom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i was so not thrilled with this product at all. on the up, it was nice and glossy without being sticky, but on the down, and there is ALOT of down, it smelled powerfully of mojito, felt heavy and was so poorly pigmented it looked like i had a glossed over kool-aid tinged lips. I can't atest to it's longevity as i washed it off 2 min. later. Overall, i'm really disapointed with this gloss, especially considering the price. My sister snagged it from me, and she likes it so atleast it didn't go to waste.. i won't be buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by watergirl78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in a deluxe sample from Sephora and liked it so I bought the full size. It retails for $25, which seems excessive to me. Now that I have used up about half of the full-sized tube, I can say that this gloss is a rip off. There is a lot in the large tube, and it is non-sticky and smells sweet and yummy, but the color is almost non-existant (Sephora describes it as a "shimmering honey raspberry") on my pigmented lips; I'm MMM/GGG for reference. I do think this would look good on either warm or cool coloring. Another problem is that the moisturization does not last long at all. Once the gloss wears off my lips are certainly not dried out, but they're no more moisturized than when I put it on. My rating: 2 lippies - I took 1 off for the price, 1 for the failure to last long, and 1 for the lack of moisturization. I wouldn't buy again because there are better glosses out there.