August 27, 2014 | 1819 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Tokidoki Soft Lights - Dolce Vita

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by BeachPrincess10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to like this, the packaging is so cute and reeled me in, but it turns out it has bismuth oxychloride and I am allergic so I can't use it
Pigmentation is good, feels nice on the face, cute packaging, and the price is pretty cheap (you can get it on ebay, since it was LE and not sold in stores anymore)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty blush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is an unusual color. I love the packaging and the imprint on the blush is very cut. This is a soft pink/violent with gold shimmer/frost. I agree that this is a very "young" blush but I love that it's on the cool side and looks great with lipsticks like Viva Glam Gaga.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by kelaxin

First I fell in love with the cute packaging of this blush, then I fell in love with the beautiful soft violet-pink color! I've had this blush for a while now and it's still my go-to blush for a soft, natural look that's not too shimmery and very pretty.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is adorable, but i think its suited more towards younger girls. The color is a pretty pink. The packaging is cute, it comes with the most adorable little brush. Ok that being said, i have used the word adorable several times for a reason. This blush looks like something my 15 year old sons girlfriend would wear. Im 37 and this blush ages me 10 years. Adorable but not a mature product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by pinkcrow

Cool mid toned pink; very, very subtle shimmer. Smashbox blushes are fantastic and this is no exception. I'll admit I was hooked because of the packaging- the little brush that comes with this is too cute. The only way this would be better is if the lid were a flip top instead of a screw top. I think they might be trying to make it reminiscent of a camera lens (since Smashbox is all about photography), but I keep setting the cap down and losing it- just like I do with a real camera!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 11:30:00 PM More reviews by gypsylee333

I love this blush! I never wore blushes until recently, and this is a great one. Im a PPP and this shade looks beautiful on me- it is a cool toned, light shimmery pink. It is similair to Nars Angelika in color but does not have big pieces of glitter, it is more like a highliter and blush in one. It provides a beautiful, subtle glow and color. Plus I love the little heart and crossbones stamped in the blush- so cute! I have a tattoo like that on my neck hehe. I got mine on ebay for like $7, great deal. Go get one now while theyre still around!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer95340

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love this is my HG blush if only they keep making it....
I wear this everyday perfect pink color. The product is so soft but not crumbly, and I only got it for $8 on ebay...w/ the brush!
This is a very large container it will last me I think for about a year. I have angelica by nars and I opt to wear this instead.
If you like pink blushes and your around my age and can't really pull it off anymore than this ones for you I promise you that. Go look for it on ebay,you might get lucky.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by amias1

I love this blush. Everytime I wear it people comment that I look like I'm glowing! They always ask what I'm wearing and all the credit is due to this! 5 out of 5 for me, I would DEFINITELY without a doubt purchase it once more.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2008 2:39:00 PM More reviews by nana_JustInCase

I do love the colour of Dolca Vita.

This blush has very small glitters so, when I apply it gently on my cheekbone I do think the result is slight as sparkle as the MOON BEAM of BENEFIT, but has more pink and plum(just a little bit) pop up.