February 1, 2015 | 1286 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea butter

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 8:34:00 AM More reviews by LizEM1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have dry, itch, psoriasis prone skin. I live in the dry south west.Hot and dry in the summer; cold and dry in the winter. This stuff helps stop the itching. It is soothing, cooling, and not greasy. I am not so fond of the scent, but that disappears in a few minutes. The texture is rich and it absorbs well. I found it to work much better than the Gold Bond line. Animal free testing is a major plus.The price is right.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2015 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My bottle looks different than this but it says Naturally Soothing oatmeal and shea butter so I think it is the same. I have liked this lotion, it smells nice, soaks in right away and leaves no residue and my skin feels soft afterwards.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2015 3:31:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Cheap nicely scented body lotion. It's works fairly well but wasn't that impressive, I found cerave lotion to be much better but the scent on this one is nicer. Loved the body wash more than this lotion. Might repurchase if I'm not super dry and want the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by anairam

I donīt like body lotions in general. I donīt like the felling of a greasy lotion in my body after the shower. But this lotion is great. It absorbs very fast, it isnīt greasy at all. I love.Buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by ginginginginnn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG body moisturizer!! I've been using this body lotion off and on for about 4 years now and always find myself returning to it. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin incredibly soft and silky. I love that it's relatively cheap and doesn't feel sticky at all, so it's also great to use during warmer months. That being said, it is also a fantastic moisturizer during the winter months. I have pretty normal skin but to tend to get quite dry during the winter months, and this stuff keeps my skin super hydrated all winter long. Whenever I get compliments for how smooth and soft my skin is, this is what I'm wearing! I took off one lippie because of the smell. It's not bad but it's not a super yummy smell either. Kind of has a light cocoa butter scent that fades away after about half an hour or so, so it doesn't really interfere with perfumes. I just wish it was unscented. Otherwise, great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

I really like this drugstore lotion. I was looking for a less expensive replacement for the Gold Bond CoQ10 restoring lotion, i wanted a high urea content body lotion to alternate with since urea acts as a gentle exfoliate. This is the cheapest, most readily available and least-perfumed one I could find. It moisturizes well, a little goes a long way,it absorbs quickly, and the scent is an inoffensive and light cocoa butter type smell that fades quickly and doesn't interfere with my perfume.

I will be keeping this in my rotation long term.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by AimeeMarieMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really, really wonderful lotion. It doesn't have much of a smell to it at all; it moisturizes very well, and you get A LOT of product for the price you pay. My skin drinks it up, and it really doesn't take very long to sink into your skin. The product itself lasts for a REALLY long time-when you start to run out of it, make sure you take the pump out and you'll find that you actually have A LOT more product that you thought, and that it's actually just sitting on the sides of the container which is really the only flaw in the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by danidoe

I bought it when my house was having a really bad bed bug invasion and I got red itchy spots all over my body. It does not relief my skin that much, although it does soothes a bit, but not to the extend where I could stop scratching myself. The itchiness won't go away either. The pros to it is it comes in a generous amount of 266ml and it has the loveliest scent ever. Might work for mild itches and to relief dry skin but not for really bad condition like mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by lilmissprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Moisture strength: medium. Easily absorb but not powerful enough for very dry / eczema prone skin.
Smell:a little overpowering for me.
Price: Big bottle at low price

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupcam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite body lotions.
It is very helpfull during the winter to moisturize my dry skin (on the legs and arms).
Also very nice during the summer to keep my tan longer.

-it absorbs really quick
-not greasy/sticky
-It is low price and you get a huge amount of product in one bottle
-nice package (easy to use pump)
-the smell of it is subtil but lovely