December 22, 2014 | 1044 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Dior - Christian Dior HydrAction Visible Defense Hydra Protective Eye Cream SPF20

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by ewilde

This product was amazing while working as a flight attendant, I loved that it gave hydration and sun protection to the eye area, I wish they would bring this combo back. Dior apparently won a nobel prize for this hydration technology and NASA brought certain rights and I can see why. You can tell it performed at the end of the day when you washed your face as it was still plumb and hydrated. BUT HERE IS THE BIGGEST TEST OF ALL.. I had a facial for my birthday at Ella Bache', the therapist pulled out the woods lamp (ultraviolet lamp) which shows damage under the skin, sun damage and spots under the skin, dehydration etc. I had just spend 6 days flying in an aircraft for 9 hours a day, so I was scared as to what she was going to say... But she proceeded to ask how old I was (28 at the time), and then asked, "what are you using on your skin? You have no dehydration, virtually no sun damage, especially around the eye area".. She went on to say how rare it is for anyone to come to Ella Bache with skin without dehydration, sun damage and for their skin to look younger than their actual age. She told me I had the skin of a 21 year old! She confided to me she was running off to the Dior Counter to get the serum, eye cream and tinted moisturiser... I knew it was the best and this proved it... Bring it back DIOR

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Bonnerka

I am on the fence about this one, on one hand I'm grateful for an eye cream with SPF20, on the other hand I have several niggles about it. Firstly, the packaging is very awkward to get into and although it comes with a spatula, it's still not easy to get the productout from some of the corners of the bottle. Also, I feel the cream is quite thick and doesn't spread so well. I haven't noticed dramatic improvement to my eye area, but neither deterioration nor milia. I would keep using this during the day for its SPF and switched to something more efficient during the night. LAso, it's very expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using the sample I got at Sephora for three weeks now. I think I've given it enough time to see if it has had any results.

This might be the best eye cream I've ever used, to be honest! It makes my eye area soft and smooth, it improves the look of dark circles, and I've noticed a bit of lift on my eyelids. The results that this cream gives really shows what a good eye cream can be.

A little bit of this cream goes a long way, which is highly appreciated, considering the steep price. If I had a full jar, it would probably last me several months since I only put this product on at night. The consistency of the cream is very light, not oily, and quick to absorb. By the time I wake up in the morning, my eyes look and feel wonderful.

Luckily, I didn't detect any scent from this eye cream, so it's guaranteed to not smell offensive.

The only thing that's preventing me from making this an HG eye cream is the price. It is quite expensive, which is disheartening for someone on a budget (like myself). If you do have the money, though, I can't recommend this eye cream enough. It's fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by oxurazngurlxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My mom uses this and she does not have wrinkles or darkness under her eye. The cream is a bit thick but a little goes a long way. Plus it has spf

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2009 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Ilove2shop21

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw no difference in my fine lines at all. I like the thick texture but Im pretty sure its due to the spf. Good eye cream with a decent spf is a great concept but this one isnt it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is perhaps the best day eye cream I have found. It is very hydrating and provides some SPF protection. It is on the thick side for eye cream but absorbs easily and holds onto eye make up well - no sliding or going into fine lines. It visibly plumps up the eye area and I would recommend it for combination and normal skins. Finish is velvety matte, so can apply primer over this without gunkiness. The downside is the packaging which really does this no justice. It is housed in glass jar with a small neck meaning for most of it, you will have to use a spatula. It is very difficult to get the last bits out, especially at the top since it is a 90 degree angle to the opening. I donít know why this does not come in a squeeze tube since there would be less air exposure and the thick nature of this would do great with a small nozzle. There is virtually no fragrance. I am truly surprised that Dior would be this good, I always thought they were mostly hype and fashion.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by dryndryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cream did nothing for my eyes. After using it my fine lines are deffintely not gone, even i have new ones... I do not like also that the cream do not absorb well and you can see white small balls of cream uner the eyes. The only good thing is hydratation but i can receive this with any other cream...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2009 8:26:00 AM More reviews by EternalRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i'm writing this review after using an entire pot of this eye cream. there are some things i like about it...SPF, hydrating, smells nice...

now the things i DON'T like...
it didn't do anything to change my eye area. maybe it's all about prevention but i read reviews saying lines disappeared and whatnot... my eyes don't look any different since i started using it. i didn't see results.

also, it's not THAT moisturizing...because it doesn't really absorb! it just sits there...reflecting particles. my eye area is very very dry so any moisture is welcome...but when your face is matte except for your eye area, it looks weird!!

third, the jar is horrible!! it's sooo hard to get the stuff out when you get down to the bottom. the opening is much smaller than the rest of the jar so you actually have to get in there and dig around to get bits of product out from the outer edges.

there are several eye creams out now that have spf in them, so i think next i'm going to try something new. hopefully i will get some better results, and more moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2008 3:33:00 PM More reviews by yunhe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i've been using this eye cream for over a month now and i really like it. I've tried a lot of eye creams in the past, and this one by far worked the best. I've had a very fine line under my left eye since i was 20 yrs old, and nothing i used did anything, but this cream actually seems to be making it disappear. Especially when i wake up in the mornings, the line is practically gone. I truely think using this product will keep me from growing new lines as I age :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2008 9:37:00 AM More reviews by lilamyg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this eye cream. It seriously feels SO nice going on my skin. It's like whipped cream almost. The only thing I don't like is that it's kind of difficult to get it out of the container because the opening is so small. Def worth buying!