October 21, 2014 | 1585 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - NIVEA body Intensive Moisturising Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 6:28:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Once you open the bottle and rub it on your body, the smell is ok, if you smell it from the bottle, the smell is babyish, exactly the same like the Nivea Soft..but if you squeeze it onto your palms.. It has a light alcoholic smell that is unpleasant.. But the formula is AWESOME.. It absorbs into your skin so fast and leaves your skin glowing, soft, smooth and silky

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by prattgirl73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I normally recommend Nivea but this formula is very greasy and refuses to absorb into my skin. the smell is horrible not even a tad bit pleasing. The pump oozes lotion all around the sides. I hoped it was just this bottle but all 3 bottles purchased from cvs do this...I guess they changed the formula...bad purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Whiteday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When i went overseas for the winter my skin was terribly dried out because of a combination of freezing, cold wind and hot air blowing continuously from the heater when we were indoors. My friend had a tub of this and I stole some from her to use on my hands and face. Not two days later my skin was back to normal. Intensive moisturising indeed. The smell was great as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by A314159P

I went through a bottle of this quite quickly, so i went back to get another one of this. but being on the 2nd one, i don't feel as if i like it anymore (hence being on my swap list now.. ) the formula is quite good, a little thick in my opinion. the smell of it lingers on for a while afterwards

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by lewheir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm really surprised at the good reviews here. I didn't like this product at all. My legs have been really dry and itchy because of the extreme cold weather this winter, so I picked this up to put on them after shaving. My legs are dry again by the end of the day though. I also don't like the smell at all. Can't comment on the price since I bought it overseas-- not sure what it is in the States.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by minerva1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have only just discovered this. I try to do the right thing and only buy products that are not tested on animals and so I am often having to pay more. I found this on sale at Big W and it was great. I have got really dry skin and it moisturises but doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky. It give a nice sheen too. And lasts. I also don't have to use a lot to get a good coverage. I use it every mornig after my shower. It seems to absorb better then.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by starsmaycollide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is ok, does what it says, moisturize (hence the 3 lippies) however i didn't like the smell. and the bad part is the smell lingers on for a really long time so if you put it on the night before and don't bathe in the morning it follows you everywhere.i got it cheap at some online pharmacy having a promotion so the price is ok. however i would not repurchase because i really find the scent of this lotion strange and i don't know how to describe it. it might be just my personal preference though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 7:41:00 PM More reviews by katmint

Brilliant moisturiser. It's absorbed really quickly, which is why I love it (you don't have to rub it in or anything!) and it makes your skin nice and dewy but not sticky or greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Jamiiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've gone through so many bottles of this.Smells fresh and the moisture when you put it on your skin is amazing.Deff. a holy grail product.It's a bit pricey for a drugstore lotion.It's about 6 or 7 dollars at Walmart where I live.But it's totally worth it.Best body lotion ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 7:43:00 AM More reviews by vleather

I use Nivea daily all over my body after showering with Olay Body wash. The skin on my body is in really condition and I like to think that using Nivea has done a good job of maintaining it! It baffles me why anyone would spend more on a body moisturiser - this is the best one I have found. Also, a few months ago this moisturiser was tested on GMTV (UK) and was ranked the highest.