Dior HydrAction Deep Hydration Intensive Mask

2.3

on 7/15/2012 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The Dior Hydra line is horrible. It does absolutely nothing for my skin.

This mask is no exception.

EDIT: after not wanting to throw this mask out I left it on my counter. When I ran out of my moisturizer, I tried using it this mask for moisture and I liked it. I felt that it did moisturize & I have used it all up. I'm glad that I used it, but it is not my HG mask....still on the hunt for that!

on 10/3/2009 8:24:00 AM

This mask does not work. It did not hydrate my skin any more than what a moisturizer could have done. I was expecting an above average product since it was not cheap and am completely disappointed.
Will not repurchase.

on 2/3/2009 2:32:00 AM

I found this mask useless, much like the rest of the products I have tried in the HydrAction line. I used the mask a few times and although it made my skin soft and smooth at first, it didn't hydrate my face at all. Within a few hours, my skin was back to dry. For the price that I paid, I expected a lot more. This is suppose to be a deep hydrating mask from a very expensive line and it doesn't deliver at all. I think if you have normal to combination skin, it may work for you, but if you dry skin, skip this one.

on 9/15/2008 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mask does not give me any noticeable results. It doesn't seem to sink in much.
ingredients:Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Myreth-3 Myristate, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Stearate, Betaine, Stearic Acid, Steareth-2, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Decyloxazolidinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Alcohol, Xylitylglucoside, Sorbitol, Anhydroxylitol, Algin, Xylitol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Cellulose Gum, Citronellol, Geraniol, BHT.

on 11/28/2007 2:36:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This one is a little pricey. I like to use it all over my face as a mask, but you can also use it as an eye mask too. Both are nice and melt nicely into the skin to hydrate.

on 7/25/2007 7:18:00 PM

This mask does not give me any noticeable results. It doesn't seem to sink in much, and does offer some hydration, but nothing different from what a moisturizer could give you. A plus is that it's not irritating to my skin. However, I don't think it's worth the price.

Popular Masks