4.3

Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 15.25%, Benzyl Alcohol 0.39%, Benzyl Benzoate, 1.01% Benzyl Cinnamate 0.15%, Lanolin 4% Also contains: Purified Water, Liquid Paraffin, Paraffin Wax, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Linalyl Acetate Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lavender Fragrance

This is always in my bathroom cabinet and is such a useful product. I only really use it on my face to clear up spots, blemishes, etc, and I find it works really well for that. I have quite oily skin and I find that an all-over layer on my face really sorts that out - although I never do that more than once a week as it quickly makes my skin too dry!

It's also good when dabbed specifically on spots - it doesn't make them disappear but it dries them out, shrinks them and takes some of the redness away.

My bf has mild eczema on his chest and has tried lots of things - E45 cream, cocoa butter, etc - to make it go away, to no avail. He tried a thin layer of this and it worked a treat - he now uses it every night!

Unbelievable value given the price. It's one of my staples :)

on 7/9/2015 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Based on great reviews, I wanted to try it. I found it being sold in Australia, though it is more than two times the UK price. The tub states that it is made in Ireland. This version is thick white grease which does nothing other than making an oily and sticky mess on anything it touches. I was covered in a white film none of it soaked in, there is nothing moisturizing about it. Tried it for a week on my extremely dry legs and arms, it made them worse. Overpriced and a total waste of money. Would not recommend it to anyone.

on 7/4/2015 8:41:00 PM

I've only had this for a day & used it once last night. Result have been super good. My spots have gone down. They haven't disappeared but redness & inflammation have definitely reduced. I'd recommend using it quite sparingly and just on your spots as it's quite strong. Also, only a thin layer is needed. It doesn't make ur spots vanish but definitely helps with their appearance.

on 6/21/2015 5:16:00 PM

This is the best thing for razor bumps, especially the horrible ones on the thigh area. It seems to help with ingrowns somewhat too, probably by reducing the irritation.

on 6/21/2015 11:17:00 AM

Spots, rashes, love this.

on 4/27/2015 3:29:00 PM

Where would I be without this product? It help so much for my acne, it seems to be the only thing to soothe, decrease inflammation and the overall bad look of breakouts. I just always look forward to putting this on in the evening, it's magic.

on 4/10/2015 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This product is so helpful for healing acne breakouts, I'm currently dealing with one of the worst breakouts of my life thanks to the Oil Cleansing Method and sudocrem is definitely aiding the healing process.
I also like the fact that it is antibacterial, so it works well for blemishes at all stages without drying the surrounding skin. Yes, it is very white and thick, but I only apply it at nighttime or when I'm around the house, so its not too much of an issue.

on 4/4/2015 7:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I always have at least one jar of this in my house. Alongside the standard uses, I used to slather this stuff on my face to heal blemishes. It genuinely has worked for me, but with frequent use it seems to no longer work on my skin like it used too. (Then again, using it as a nightly face mask probably was overkill). If you haven't tried this, please do.

on 1/10/2015 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have acne prone skin with eczema a bit of rosacea on my face. I had developed red spots on my face without any known cause and nothing got rid of them. I started putting a very light coating of Sudocrem on my face a few weeks ago at night and my acne is about 99% gone and so are the red spots. Tonight a friend commented how great my skin looked cause she could normally see the acne underneath my makeup but now my skin is uniform and clear. I have tried Paneten and Destin but they didn't work at all for me. Sudocrem really works.

on 1/3/2015 5:16:00 AM

Gentle on acne and mild scarring too! Perfects my face like nothing else can over night. If I was filthy rich I'd still use this stuff at night, it's amazing and only is a little oily when you apply, in the morning your skin looks nice and not oily at all ready for cleansing!! Brilliant stuff, cannot fault it.

Popular Treatments (Face)