July 30, 2014 | 1932 users online

Treatments (Face) - Sudocrem

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by meredithtaylor

I love sudocrem!!! It is incredible. Now that I have this I feel like I will never have any blemishes anymore ever, because when you see one coming you use a little bit as a spot treatment. Then when you wake up in the morning, it's GONE. No joke. Gone!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by hanmu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh, Sudocrem. In a world of disappointing beauty products, you never let me down. I always have tubs of this on hand for cuts, sores, hangnails, burns, eczema flair ups and painful acne breakouts. It's cheap and cheerful and gets the job done - I'll never be without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by hdugg8

Sudocrem has been in the family medical cabinet since I was a baby. My partner has a little bit of industrial dermatitis which is from the concrete he works with, I put this cream on him twice and it was 70% cleared. I am prone to mosquitoes biting me every single day over here in Australia and I whack some cream on it...itch disappears in seconds! I had a really bad curling iron burn on my arm and this cream literally sped up the healing process and it looked better within 2 uses. This cream I trust with anything and I definitely recommend it to everybody even young children.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by LaurenAtPiano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've read a lot of reviews saying Sudocrem is some kind of miracle cream, but unfortunately it hasn't been that extraordinary for me. It comes in a small tub/or tube or a large tub, with plenty of cream, and is very cheap. The cream itself is thick and white, and leaves a white residue on the skin. I usually use it overnight, despite it leaving marks on the pillow, or when I am at home, as it is very heavy and leaves obvious white marks. So how well does it work? Well, It's okay. It is soothing for rashes and irritations, and may reduce the redness of spots a little, but to see real effects you have to be persistent! Using it as a night cream regularly may help reduce breakouts, though might leave your skin oily in the morning. If you wipe it off, it does leave a certain glow, but if you are going for the 'glowy' look, instead of Sudocrem, just apply a bit of coconut oil. Sudocrem is also great for rash emergencies, at least before you can go out and buy a prescription medicine. Just be warned, it would be pretty difficult to wear this during the day, as it is a bright white, unless applied in a very thin layer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by nca11294

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sudocrem has been a miracle for me. I've got acne prone skin and since I've started using sudocrem my skin has not only improved, but my pimples also disappear faster. I use it as an overnight mask, but seeing as i have extremely oily skin it doesn't dry up my skin as much. I recommend Sudocream to anyone who is struggling with oily/acne prone skin, as for the price it is a worthwhile buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Bettybo75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS:
- It made my cystic pimple almost disappear completely! in just one day. I had this spot and would not go bigger or smaller, in fact it was becoming like a cyst under my skin, after just one day the size is half what it was. Will update to let you know if it made it disappear.
-It is very cheap and you get loads of product.
-It has some sort of scent to it but it is very light.

CONS:
-None so far:)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by skinsthatcare

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sudocreme is a product I used to use when I was a teenager and I used to wake up with very dry inflamed red patches of skin on my body and sometimes my face which I origin believed to be the result of corrosive chemicals on my skin but after visiting the doctor he corrected me and informed me it was eczema and it was just one of those things that happens to people without any explanation.to stop the itch and control the irritation as sometimes the skin would be broken and a clear liquid would be oozing out I found the best product to combat this and tone down the raw angry red color of the rash was sudocreme.

Recently I started having symptoms that I would liken to nappy rash on my face as the skin was pixlated hues of red and pink and some of the surface skin was raised with bumps and uneven surface texture so I tried using sudocreme to combat the damage done to my skin face.

The product did help with combating the color red however it left a white greasy residue on my skin and because there wasnt any itch I'm not sure if I had used the correct product.it didn't really improve the texture and appearance of my skin as my skin was also severely dehydrated but I feel this may have been because I didn't know the source of what chemicals were causing the problem and sudocreme is developed to heal specific problems.

I would recommend sudocreme for eczema and other areas of skin damaged by unknown means because even if it doesn't work it is so cheap it is worth trying and its nature is healing ointment with a neutral smell and thick consistency to sooth all forms of skin damage and relieve the heat from areas of skin experiencing that burning sensation.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by peekachoo

My nan used this on me as a baby for all manner of childhood problems, nappy rash etc she called it 'magic ointment'
I have come back to it in recent years for acne, waxing burns, sore chapped skin, retinol irritation and intimate soreness.
Great for my acne even though it feels greasy it absorbs slowly but may leave a white layer because of zinc. Beware of staining sheets/towels and not good under make-up. Comes in handy travel tube or tub and huge tub too. Zinc is great for spots.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by ladyinbloom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I have had acne prone skin for the majority of my teenage to young adult life due to my extremely irregular hormones. It recently got worse after pregnancy as I developed more cystic acne and horrible ingrown hair breakout along my jaw, chin, & neck. I've tried every soap and cream but they all seem to make my breakout worse due to my sensitive skin.

I decided to try Sudocrem after stumbling upon it at my local drug store. I tried it at first on the ingrown hair breakouts and OMG! Sudocrem worked! after just one night i could see a difference and was able to finally get to the hairs causing the problems. Everyday, the breakouts got smaller, hairs were revealed, and even the scars that they usually left behind started to diminish! I'm now using it sparingly as a night cream to see how it combats my oily skin problem.

Sudocrem has become my new best friend and a beauty staple must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by koalasarenotbears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I started using this cream on my baby's nappy rash 10 years ago.

I absolutely love the smell! This cream heals any rash or cut virtually overnight.

I will always have this on hand!