July 23, 2014 | 1823 users online

Treatments (Face) - Boots - Botanics Intensive Wrinkle Reduction Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by johnsmommy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this! Not sure if it reduces wrinkles but is an amazing moisturizer. It only takes 3 drops on my face a day and I'm good to go. No problems at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Anita09

The funny thing is that I love this product but not as a wrinkle refiner but as a makeup primer! When I use this under my foundation it makes my skin plump smooth and my pores less noticable. Unlike most primers this doesnt break me out because it has skin loving ingredients :) hope this helped.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a tease of a product. The fine lines on my forehead seemed to disappear over the first night of using it, and the pores of my skin shrank. It prickled a bit on application but wasn’t unbearable. By the third day I had resigned to just using it on my forehead and neck – two areas I rarely experience irritation. By the fourth day, burn-like patches had begun to form near my hairline. I had to give it away. I can see that if you have tolerant skin, this might work wonders, but for me, no way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 2:39:00 PM More reviews by almost40

I got this on a 3 for 2 from Boots and I had great hopes for it BUT as of yet I can see no difference at all :o( have been using it for a month so should have seen SOMETHING happen at least.Wont repurchase once Ive used all 3 bottles up.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2007 12:46:00 PM More reviews by thehepburn

I bought this on my recent trip to the UK. contains alfalfa to "boost collagen production" This serum in a glass jar with a pump costs six pounds which is about $12.00 to us Yanks currently.
I cant tell you too much about the long term effects because this serum stings too much every time I use it. I have tough combo-dry skin and I have rarely come across a skincare product that stings so much outside of chemical sunscreens. The serum is slightly moisturizing at least continued >>