September 19, 2014 | 1969 users online

Cleansers - Guerlain - Secret de Purete, Cleansing Milk

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 6:39:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use it as a makeup remover. I just apply three pumps to my face, rub it in and wipe off with a cotton ball. It's not bad but it does leave my face a bit dry so I will not repurchase, I can just use baby wipes with the same success at a much lower price

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by frini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Dear Guerlain,this and super aqua toner solve my dehydration problem.
I have combination skin thats oily in T zone and dry in zone around mouth and this system works for me.
I have been using lately the Vichy lait & lotion that is HG for my mother for 20 years (she is oilier than me) but after 1 year made me a little dehydrated and the zone around mouth hursh. I feel so bad that this product works so good for me since I am not fond of pricy products but it worths money. It costs 36EUR, in Greece not extremely expensive but a little pricy for a cleanser.
I will rebuy centainly when it will finish and will update to tell you if skin is good enough even after 1 bottle used... Think I found a HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by zeynepd

the two reviewers below have described it perfectly, no more to be said.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2008 10:30:00 PM More reviews by vickypollard

This is a very nice cleansing milk. I love the lightweight, non-greasy feel of it. It leaves my skin moist and soothed. Love the pump dispenser and the fragrance. I prefer to use Orlane's Anti-Fatigue Cleansing Serum for the eyes to remove eye makeup even though the Guerlain cleansing milk product is for face and eyes. The Guerlain is great to remove my makeup in the evening. I follow with Guerlain's now discontinued Cleansing Foaming Cream. Will try their new foaming cleanser when I finish the one I have now. Overall, a very nice cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2007 12:26:00 PM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I first purchased cleansing cream from the new Guerlain line and few days ago I purchased cleansing milk because I am going to finish the cream soon. Milk also contains lotus flower extract and it is pretty moisturizing, removes makeup easilly and completely, without stripping.
It is more of a lotion, runny consistency, not exactly milky (I would prefer milky consistency). It is in a bottle with pump, but the bottle is quite "bulky"... No more heavy Guerlain scent - the smell of Secret de Purete products is very pleasant and decent.