April 18, 2014 | 944 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Line Exact

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Where's the color? I opened a fresh package and shook it well, put it up to my eye..nothing. I tried it on the back of my hand and a faint color came out. Shook it, Shook it good!
I pressed down on the tip and some color came out spilled out and I dipped it in the color and tried to apply it. Fuhgetaboudit!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by kgbxx

DO NOT BUY THIS EYELINER! Worst I have ever brought. Couldn't even get enough out for the first application. So awful!! Disappointed. What a waste of money :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by bionicblonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm amazed at all the good and bad reviews on this one. It's amazing! I'm a product junkie and have tried everything out there, and yet this one is my go-to fav when I want a clean, crisp eyeliner, that looks like it was done with precision by a professional (this isn't the product of choice for the smokey eye though as the felt tip applicator is too precise). This dries clean and STAYS put......even if I skip primer, eyeshadow, and prep work. After one late night, that I was too lazy to deal with proper cleansing once home, I awoke to find I still had a great eyeliner line- which could be a bonus, given the occasion!. I have had issues with it drying out, but if I'm careful to tighten the cap, that doesn't happen often. The whole tube itself does not last long. There are not as many applications as you think there should be, but with such great results, and it's low price point, that's nothing to complain about.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Eliiiiissaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my fourth Cover Girl line exact, which was recommended to me by my mom who has had a countless number of these liners. They're not super expensive and can be purchased almost anywhere (ex. Ulta, CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart). The color doesn't dry super shiny like other liquid liners which gives a more natural look. The consistency isn't too thin that it smears and runs and it isn't too thick that it's difficult to apply. If you don't like the harsh line created by most eyeliners, you can use a Q-tip and smudge your liner slightly before it drys. The applicator is soft and spongy, but still firm enough to make a straight thin line. In the past, I've had problems with eyeliners that irritate my eye, but this product works perfectly and stays on ALL DAY. I don't know why other people have had problems with this product. I love this eye liner SOO much; I use it almost everyday.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by anelcz3

The only thing decent about this product is the packaging. It's compact design is perfect for just slipping into your pocket while you are on the go! But it all ends THERE! First off, opening this thing was very tricky! It took forever to figure out how to open it! Then when I finally opened it up and applied the liner to my upper lashine, the pen just squirted ink. Definitely not the continuous flow I was expecting! The ink is what really made me disappointed. With it's cheap pigmentation and fine, watery consistency, I just tossed it in the trash! When I tried to make the liner work and developing a technique, I felt like I was doing my eyemakeup with a faded out crayola marker, no lie! I bought this liquid liner thinking that since Covergirl has high quality mascaras, their liner shouldn't be so bad either. Well, I was wrong! Good thing it was only
less than 5 dollars, or else it would have been a scam!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by bl4ckp4nd4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this eyeliner in the blackest black. It's the only one that I can make a thick line with on my top eyelid and fabulously pointy cat eyes. I don't have to worry about it smudging on my upper eyelid when I blink (without having to apply primer, eyeshadow, and/or neutral coloured powder), and it also dries very quickly. I have tried many different waterproof, pencil, marker and gel liners, but none of them had the smudge-free staying power like the Line Exact.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by kb117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good rubs off easy would by it again

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by cubierock11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is awful. So awful. If you let the pen sit upright, the ink will leak out. It's so weird and gross at the same time.

The colour is kind of funky too. I was expecting a black eyeliner, but got a grey one instead. Not happy about that.

The staying power is mediocre. I have oilier eye lids, so that might be the reason that it doesn't work that well. Still, it's not the best eyeliner.

Won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by jejunejunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eye-liner. Other liquid liners that I've tried have been thick and difficult to apply. The felt-tip makes it super easy to get a nice, clean line.
I wish the product lasted longer, though. After a month or so it's pretty much used up and the color is really faded. I like the black and brown. The grey shade was disappointing, the color was barely there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

I like the felt tip applicator, but the color dries out very quickly in the tube. I discovered that by running the tip under hot water for a few seconds the color returns.