July 30, 2014 | 1150 users online

Lipstick - Avon - Glass Reflections - Glossy Mauve

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2007 2:38:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you are looking for a nice sheer nude lipstick, go for this one. If you want a mauve (which I did) go for the new glazewear lipstick in Mauve Moon. Like the pp said, this stuff has no mauve or pink or any real color in it at all. Total nude color.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2007 4:08:00 PM More reviews by selmasoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had put off buying this particular lipstick because of not really knowing what color it was going to be. I knew it was going to be a 'cream' lipstick which is what I wanted, I always liked mauve tones and you really couldn't go wrong with that color,(or so I thought), and when it was finally on sale for $1.79, I jumped at the chance and bought it. Boy, oh boy... if you are looking for an orangey-peach lipstick, then this is the one for you. I have no idea why Avon named this one "Glossy Mauve", because seriously there are no, and I mean absolutely NO mauve/pink/rose tones to it at all. Well...I wasn't out very much money at all and my mother may use it so it wasn't a total loss, but I myself would never purchase this particular color again.