April 20, 2014 | 2051 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - Sensitive Skin

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loved this at first but really didnt like the smell for something that was supposed to be frangence free ended up being the opposite... It did the job of moisturizing but as other users have stated I also broke out in body pimples after a few times of using it... In the trash it went... Arrgh!!

Going to try the Aveeno Skin Relieft next as skin is super dry and itchy with this winter weather and nothing has worked so far....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by compacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I been using this product for a very long time and this is far the best body wash every because it dont have any fragance which mean it dont irritate your skin or your private part. It also lather well but dont expect something suddy.When rinse of your skin it leave it soft and moistruized.Its also gender friendly and age friendly because a woman can use it or a man and it can be used on young children like 3.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this as the reviews have been good. The texture of the body wash is creamy and it has a rather strong powdery, I think? scent. I found that a little odd for a wash that is suppose to be gentle. So far my tries with Dove products have not been so good but this wash is okay but for the strong scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by DLux

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This soap smells good at first, but the scent sticks with me and is too much after a while. Also, the moisturizing it provides is mediocre and after using it for a couple of weeks, I've developed acne on my back and chest.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Desireec727

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this body wash when I'm shaving with a normal razor (one without gel bars on it). I like this body wash. It says that it's unscented but that's definitely not true. It has a very light, fresh, clean scent. Nothing offensive and it's very moisturizing. It doesn't leave a sticky residue like some washes do. It doesn't really lather but I guess that's how they make it moisturizing. It's very gentle on the skin. I have sensitive skin and I've never gotten a rash or irritation from the body wash and you can use it on the lady bits with no issues. It's not cheap. I purchased this at WalMart for $7 for a bottle that wasn't so big but I've seen it at CVS for more. I only use it when I'm shaving any ways so mine lasted me quite a while. I will definitely repurchase. Desireesbeautyblog.Blogspot.com. MaryKay.com/dchristian315

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by bulbagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Left my skin sooo smooth and soft but with a residue (NutriumMoisture?). Unfortunately this residue made my chest and neck breakout in tiny skin bumps and whiteheads. I'm disappointed because the rest of my body has never been so smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by NiteOwlGrl2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

It smells soo good and it really is moisturizing! I use this and a bar of caress and my skin is so so soft I don't even need to use lotion.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by moshoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have such a love/hate relationship with this product...
Love the body wash..HATE the packaging!!!
I have extremely fair, sensitive skin and react to most products.
I've been using this for at least a year now, and it does an ok job of moisturizing my skin without irritation BUT...
I absolutely hate the bottle it comes in!!
My kids also use this and they have the same issue..
You have to bang it and squeeze as hard as you can to get the product out, and we always end up wasting part of the product because it's so hard to get the last of it out..even when the bottle is half-way full, it's hard to squeeze it out!!
I really wish they would redesign the bottle to be something similar to Suave's- with the flat top. I can't use Suave anymore, but I never had an issue with wasting the product because I couldn't get it out.
And because of the horrible narrow top design, you can't stand it upside down to get it out easier.
I'm seriously thinking of swtiching to Olay because I'm so tired of spending almost $6 on each bottle and throwing a lot of it away because I can't get it out!!
What a pain!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by canadian

My body skin is not that sensitive however sometimes I like using body washes with little to no fragrance. It lathers nicely, however this body wash has a weird, non appealing scent. Strangely enough it's labelled unfragranced. I won't repurchase due to the scent issue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

There is a reason I come back to Dove soaps over and over again. They are consistently of great quality, reasonably priced and work great in my dry, desert climate. This shower cream has helped clear up my back acne, kept me moisturized even on days I don't follow my shower with lotion and works great as a sudsy shave gel too. Love this.