November 26, 2014 | 1008 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - Sensitive Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by ecall1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My daughter has suffered from eczema for her whole life (10 years). Her skin was constantly red, itchy, scaly to the point that she wouldn't wear any clothing that showed her arms or legs because kids asked what was wrong with her skin. I assume she's allergic to something (lanolin? fragrance?) in the other soaps, lotions, and ointments, and we tried them ALL (Olay, Ivory, Eucerin, Aquaphor, Aveeno, Rx with steroids...) This helped us and was cheap, might be worth a try if you have similar issues.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Vdifonzo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the newly formulated Dove body wash for sensitive skin. I like it very much. It's non scented, and lathers luxuriously. It leaves my skin smooth and soft. What I like most about it is that it rinses clean. Some body washes leave a soapy residue that I don't care for at all. It takes forever to rinse out the pouf I use. With Dove, it takes no time at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by compacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I been using this product for a very long time and this is far the best body wash every because it dont have any fragance which mean it dont irritate your skin or your private part. It also lather well but dont expect something suddy.When rinse of your skin it leave it soft and moistruized.Its also gender friendly and age friendly because a woman can use it or a man and it can be used on young children like 3.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this as the reviews have been good. The texture of the body wash is creamy and it has a rather strong powdery, I think? scent. I found that a little odd for a wash that is suppose to be gentle. So far my tries with Dove products have not been so good but this wash is okay but for the strong scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by DLux

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This soap smells good at first, but the scent sticks with me and is too much after a while. Also, the moisturizing it provides is mediocre and after using it for a couple of weeks, I've developed acne on my back and chest.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Desireec727

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this body wash when I'm shaving with a normal razor (one without gel bars on it). I like this body wash. It says that it's unscented but that's definitely not true. It has a very light, fresh, clean scent. Nothing offensive and it's very moisturizing. It doesn't leave a sticky residue like some washes do. It doesn't really lather but I guess that's how they make it moisturizing. It's very gentle on the skin. I have sensitive skin and I've never gotten a rash or irritation from the body wash and you can use it on the lady bits with no issues. It's not cheap. I purchased this at WalMart for $7 for a bottle that wasn't so big but I've seen it at CVS for more. I only use it when I'm shaving any ways so mine lasted me quite a while. I will definitely repurchase. Desireesbeautyblog.Blogspot.com. MaryKay.com/dchristian315

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by bulbagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Left my skin sooo smooth and soft but with a residue (NutriumMoisture?). Unfortunately this residue made my chest and neck breakout in tiny skin bumps and whiteheads. I'm disappointed because the rest of my body has never been so smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by NiteOwlGrl2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

It smells soo good and it really is moisturizing! I use this and a bar of caress and my skin is so so soft I don't even need to use lotion.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by moshoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have such a love/hate relationship with this product...
Love the body wash..HATE the packaging!!!
I have extremely fair, sensitive skin and react to most products.
I've been using this for at least a year now, and it does an ok job of moisturizing my skin without irritation BUT...
I absolutely hate the bottle it comes in!!
My kids also use this and they have the same issue..
You have to bang it and squeeze as hard as you can to get the product out, and we always end up wasting part of the product because it's so hard to get the last of it out..even when the bottle is half-way full, it's hard to squeeze it out!!
I really wish they would redesign the bottle to be something similar to Suave's- with the flat top. I can't use Suave anymore, but I never had an issue with wasting the product because I couldn't get it out.
And because of the horrible narrow top design, you can't stand it upside down to get it out easier.
I'm seriously thinking of swtiching to Olay because I'm so tired of spending almost $6 on each bottle and throwing a lot of it away because I can't get it out!!
What a pain!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by canadian

My body skin is not that sensitive however sometimes I like using body washes with little to no fragrance. It lathers nicely, however this body wash has a weird, non appealing scent. Strangely enough it's labelled unfragranced. I won't repurchase due to the scent issue.