August 1, 2014 | 1081 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Concealer in Light

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

This concealer is my go-to concealr every day. It perfectly fits my skin tone, and the packaging is very durable and clean-cut. The price was a bit high where I live- about $9 a stick, but it has lasted me about 4 or 5 months now. My only real complaint is that, even with lotion, the concealer still seems to tear at my fragile undereye skin. But who knows, maybe that could be my own fault for not applying it right???

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the trio but i have only tried the correct color and I really like it, it works well and i like the consistency.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by vmaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Works well in conjunction with a yellow-tinged base concealer under my eyes. Also works on blemishes, and miraculously well as a eyeshadow-primer (I only use it by itself to even out the area) and as a mask for my veiny under-brow area. I love that it matches my skin perfectly (I'm very, VERY pale, but with a golden undertone.) I pat it, and it lasts all day without creases. The click-pen packaging is smart and hygenic. Good price, too. <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was excited to see this cream concealer stick that was specially formulated for those with sensitive skin. I have rosacea and consistent acne breakouts, so it's extremely difficult to find a product that won't upset my skin. This started out lovely. It covers well and looks very soft and natural on my skin. Unfortunately, it broke me out everywhere I put it. I don't think my skin can handle creamy formulas like this. For this reason, I won't repurchase.

UPDATE: 9/11/09 I didn't want to waste this, so I've been using it as an undereye concealer/eyeshadow primer. It is AWESOME for this purpose. It doesn't crease at all, covers beautifully and makes my eyeshadow last all day. I've tried many low and high end primers and this is actually the best! Moved it up to a 4~

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 6:24:00 PM More reviews by elliephred

I bought this as something easy to put in my purse for touch ups. I am a Bare Escentuals user, but the thing that bugs me is that it's not very travel-friendly -- you have to whip out a mirror, brush, balance the jar, etc...love the BE product, but hard to use outside of my bathroom.
I bought the "buff beige" color, (I'm a "light" 2.0 in BE), and this is a very close match. In the winter I would probably buy the "creamy natural" instead, but since I have a little color in my skin in the summer, I thought this would match better.
I have an acne scar by my right ear that I usually have to cover up again later in the day (talking on the phone tends to make the makeup wear off on that part of my face). It is so easy to cover with the built-in brush, and the coverage is very good. I also used it today to cover some redness around my nose.
I highly recommend it if you use mineral makeup and need something easy to throw in your bag for easy touch-ups during the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by THEPookiemeister

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm reviewing the Stick Concealer(Solid) in Light. My HG acne/scar/discoloration concealer for the summer! I use this and my mineral foundation (right now its SunCat Minerals SunShine FFC). I buff a little of the foundation to prime, then conceal with this, then add more layers of the foundation where I need it and my face is usually FLAWLESS. Now I didn't give it a 5 because sometimes when I have my big new cystic pimples, it doesn't cover as well, but its really better than nothing and I have found no other concealer that can not clog my pores (actually am clearer) and cover so well. I use it in the summer because I usually wear liquid foundation then layer my mineral foundation over that, but that is too much for the sweltering heat in Texas. Need as little stuff on my face as possible! It is also less oily and greasy (breathable!) than most full coverage concealers, but is not perfect because I still shine, and need blotting papers and powder. I need that without makeup though! I am extremely oily in the summer! All in all it's the best I've found, and CHEAP!! but hard to find. I get it at CVS. I do not use this under the eyes though, you need a liquid and/or mineral concealer for that because stick form will go into your creases. I break out and get allergic reactions to almost everything and this has not caused one bit of a problem for me so it probably won't with you. I recommend this 100%!!!! EDIT---I bought this again after not using it since last summer, and I think they may have reformulated it or something, because it seems to be clogging my pores :(( wump, wump, wump

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by drbuffdaddy

I love this. It's a great color for my skin. Creamy and nice. Easy to apply and smooth/dab over blemished areas and under-eye circles. Buy this. It is a very good thing. I APPROVE.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to use this with Maybelline powder over top, and my skin looked gorgeous and natural. The concealer is about $5.98 at Walmart, and you get a good bit of it. It covered all my post acne marks very well and lasted all through the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Dark_lotus

LOOOve this! I have it in fair, but it is like a porcelain color. Thankfully they came out with light which matches my skin perfectly! I have sensitive acne-prone skin & physicians formula is one of the few makeup brands i trust to put on my face.

Coverage is medium but buildable. It tends to fade after a few hours if i don't set it with powder. I set it with P.F. mineral wear loose powder & it stays the day! i Highly recommend this! The only downside is the variety of colors if you have darker skin you may have a problem.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by GutterGeisha

I posted a review on the green one just now, so I will only point out what I do like about this particular shade:
This stays on my face all day. No dark under eye circles by lunchtime for me. It blends great (after getting it out of the 'pen' - read green review for rant on that), doesn't look painfully obvious or irritate my skin. I've been cheap-ing out for the past couple of years and using the NYC concealer sticks (which don't work worth a crap), so this is a nice change.
Won't buy it again just because of the 'pen' concept. I use a concealer brush to put this stuff on, not the crappy one that's built into it (reminiscent of the brush in a white-out bottle) . Again, see green review for full laundry list....