November 23, 2014 | 1948 users online

Skincare - Body - Curel - Targeted Therapy Deep-Pentrating Foor Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2008 7:59:00 PM More reviews by ciat

I have been using this for over 3 weeks, and I must say it really works to soften hard skin on the feet. I put it on in the morning and at night at bedtime. It smells terrific, much better than other "minty" smelling foot creams. It seems to be softening the calluses too. I would absolutely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by kuchka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This the best foot cream I have tried so far. It is ULTRA moisturizing and penetrating. It moisturizes so well, I don't even need to use it every night. My pedicurist even asked me what I have been using on my feet b/c she noticed they were so much softer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2007 3:45:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Curel Tragetd Therpay Deep-Penatrating Foot Cream promises you will "have noticeably softer, smoother feet in two nights." While it made a vast improvement, it will probably take more like five or six nights for mine. This products comes is $4.64 for a 3.5 fluid ounce tube. The tube is a light blue color. The consistency of the product is thick but spreadable. It contains Shea Butter, Coconut Milk, and Vitamin E to help moisturize. It contains Lemon, Pineapple and Grapfruit Juice Fruit Acids to exfoliate the dead skin on your feet.
It smells incredible and does work! Excellent product for any of you who can't quite get a regular pedicure, but like the tootsies to look pretty.