August 20, 2014 | 1390 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Avon Ariane

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by mmarrs

I love the way this smells so fresh I want to swim in it

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2008 6:53:00 PM More reviews by coral

Tahitian holiday, a truly horrible olfactory experience. Smells like cheap sun tan oil. However works very well as an air freshener in the bathroom and around kitty litter tray!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2003 1:12:00 AM More reviews by arvlyn

I've worn this for years. It's a nice, clean scent. Not overpowering at all. I'm glad Avon still carries it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by virgodiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Ariane when it first came out in the mid-late 1970s. I remember it as sweeter and muskier than the re-introduced Ariane is now. The current Ariane is sharp and mossy. I was dissapointed and won't buy it again as it seemed so different from what I remember Ariane to be.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2002 4:56:00 PM More reviews by niausaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty but rather generic scent. It reminds me of L'Air du Temps faintly, but it lacks the slight spiciness of that scent. it's a good "out in public" scent, not offensive in the least, but it seems insipid somehow. It would probably be a good scent for a young girl, though.