July 30, 2014 | 2164 users online

Blush - Ben Nye - Powder Cheek Rouge - Soleil Red

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Sagehen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

RED for REAL. I bought this looking for a true red blush and I am not disappointed. I am NW 45/NC 50 for reference and this is a vivid red. So much pigment. I just have to touch the pan with my brush and have plenty product. I have to blend this down even then. I love this and several other Ben Nye blushes. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Maggieyso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually use this as an eyeshadow. True red eyeshadows are almost impossible to find, and it's great for a really dramatic look. I have tried using this as it was intended, as a blush, but it is SO PIGMENTED that i find it nearly impossible. Generally, a product with a lot of pigmentation is a good thing, but I find that with blushes, too much pigment can be a curse, since it's so easy to go overboard with blush. I tap the tiniest possible amount onto my brush, try putting it on, and it looks ridiculous. So yea, as a blush it doesn't work for me, but as an eyeshadow it's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2008 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Katlanta

When it says red, it means it. Wonderfully pigmented. Simply gorgeous. I have very pale skin, so if I apply it to my cheeks in the slightest it looks HORRIBLE. However, I love using it in the corner of gold shadow for a nice holiday look, or around halloween. It's a gorgeous color, and works wonderfully as a shadow as well as a blush. Beware though, harsh red pigments are harsh on sensitive eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2007 5:39:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just purchase Soleil Red today. Deep, true-colored, bright, fire-engine red with matte finish. So very pretty with my deep bronze-brown skin(NW45 or HIP 818). Like to pair with HIP 'Glowing' Bronzer on cheeks/temples and under brow. Super pigmented. A very tiny bit covers my whole cheek. Cost $6 at local theatre supply store. Finely milled. Blends/applies like a dream.