April 18, 2014 | 1461 users online

Styling Products - Schwarzkopf - Osis Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 7:43:00 AM More reviews by pozo

Awesome product! It makes my hair really soft. A must buy product. I apply it after every wash. Its a life saver!!!! Love it!! <3 <3<3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

I love how shiny and healthy this product makes my hair look! A little goes a long way. I am sure this will last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by pungalina

This is a wonderful product. I am on my third one, last a very long time makes your hair look shiny and alive.Use very sparingly.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by pennyhoney

Terrific item. I usually need to flat iron my hair, but with this product, I add it before I blow dry, and it gives a great style w/o the flatiron. It gives me nice bouncy curls with my giant round brush. I highly recommend. It is totally hard to find, so I buy it off Amazon.

If I let my hair dry naturally, it looks like a witch's broom. If I add this product along with a hair dryer and round brush, great style!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2007 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Faster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in a gift set about 4 years ago - im still on the same little pot & its magic stuff on freshly washed hair. Makes my hair shimmer but does not weigh it down. I love this product. I have seen it in Sallys -try it. Its brilliant.