September 20, 2014 | 1585 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Arbonne - Wipe Out Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by ukleder

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have never used an eye make-up remover that has actually burned my skin like this one has and I'm shocked that Arbonne, a company that prides themselves on using only natural ingredients, could put out such a product when it clearly isn't safe for the masses. It irritated the corners of my eyes so badly that they were red for a week after I stopped using it. I've used a plethora of eye make-up removers over several decades, and never has a product burned my eyes like this.

I will say that it removed my eye make-up and left little trace of mascara but at a big cost. I wasted money on this product and because of this experience, I will never buy another Arbonne product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 7:22:00 AM More reviews by jessido

The best eye makeup remover, hands down. I used to be loyal to MK's but after flakiness/itchiness on my eyelids I had to look for something new. Plus I did the whole cracker test and it's pretty gross to see that MK's acts like baby oil on your lids. Arbonne does have a water base, however it does gently remove even waterproof liner/mascara. I remove mine with Qtips because it's more gentle than a cotton ball. The downside is that you must put a plastic barrier between the bottle and cap and put in a plastic bag when traveling, not sure why but it will spill everywhere if you don't. For the price and how long it lasts I would def. buy it over and over...oh and you don't have to shake it ;-)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Jeslynn

I like Arbonne so far, but I'm not sure about this one. It kinda burned my eyelids. Dermalogica has a great eye makeup remover, but it's not Vegan. I think I might stick to vegan lotion for now.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2008 2:03:00 PM More reviews by biker

Oh this stuff is CRAP!!!

It doesnt remove my eye make-up worth a s#@t!!! It was expensive and the ONLY reason I bought this was to be nice to a friend that sold it. It's like a put regular water on my cotton ball and tried using it to take the eye make-up off...it dont work! Plus my cap busted off the second day I had it. JUNK! I'm going back to my good stand-by Mary Kay eye make-up remover. It's cheaper PLUS it actually works.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2007 3:27:00 PM More reviews by anderson02

I think this eye makeup remover is fantastic! It is the most gentle eye makeup remover that I have ever used. I have a very sensitive eye area...and it doesn't inflame my eyes at all. In fact, even when I use a lot there is no stinging or burning or redness. The only downside is that you only get 4 oz. for $19.50. It is rather expensive...but can you put a price on not having your eyes burn?