November 25, 2014 | 1741 users online

Blush - mark - Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Cheeky

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush for its natural pink color (though it looks very bright in the tube) and convenience. It's easy to blend and without the greasy feeling. I never get breakouts from it either which is a bonus.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this. For a cheap version of any cream blush (I'm looking at you Stila!) this is my go-to. I am a fair to light completion and this is a really nice flush of pink when applied to the apples of my cheeks. Staying power isn't really all that bad, lasts most the day, but if I need ti to last the evening, then I top it off with a powder blush. I have dry cheeks, so this is the perfect amount of moisture and gives a nice dewy glow. Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very nice, light colored blush. Easy to apply, lasts long and looks natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I have this product in "cheeky" and yep - I love it! It's smooth and easy to apply where you want it and how you want it. Natural looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by sewong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Natural-looking. Nice packaging. Good for on-the-go. Oh goodness this product is wonderful! :) I love to apply it with my fingers, but make sure not to blend it too much, or the pigmentation will go away and you're left with something that's pink and blotchy, Perfect for when I'm in a hurry. And also great for dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by brokentyrant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This goes on creamy. pinkish purple. Can go on blotchy or be harder to get a believable natural tint.. Perfect color with someone with a little tan. Me I am too white so it shows up to purpley. I would definitely recommend though. Great price and product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by TheJoey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG! I love this product. It has no flaws in my opinion.
I have dry skin so the creamy texture feels great on my cheeks and absorbs in leaving them soft. I can understand you would have a problem if you have oily skin though. The color is beautiful and give me a very pretty flush. It also makes a great base to but other product on top of because it takes a minute to absorb in so it hold on to powder really well. You need to powder this if you want it to last all day. I don't really mind touching up because the packaging is so small and cute. There is no wasted space, the packaging is all product. It is also easy to apply and blend so you can put it on very quickly and no precision is needed. This is not the case with similar products I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by jaxthebest93

This blush is super tiny although it does give you a "JUST Pinched" look. it's really cute and lovely. The only thing i don't like about it is that it's cream blush. For me....i guess.... i just prefer pressed powder blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by msCullen8685

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best blush I have ever used. I like the fact that is is a cream blush - I find that this makes it look much more natural then a flakey powdery blush. This colour is perfect for my skin tone. It gives a lovely suble pink flush. Plus, the convenient packaging makes it easy to take anywhere. I will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by gabbster123

Great smooth texture blends very well, looks like your blushing instead if blush do you know what I mean? also it lasts a long time on my skin. My only gripe about this is that you don't get much product but overall this is a great inexpensive cream blush.