September 1, 2014 | 2044 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Le Kohl Pencil - Carbon Black 290

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by chipmunkxpantoufle

My hg waterline eyeliner. LOVE that after a few hours it fades oh so slightly and gives your eyes a natural but still smoking look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by KTran1109

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE this eyeliner. I have tried many others but none compare. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this on sale when I needed a black eyeliner. I was just in the mood to try something new and this caught my attention. It goes on smoothly but fades quickly to a charcoal color, and can get smudgy and smeary pretty easily here in FL. It's nice for doing a smokey eye or if you need a fast application but it doesn't wear well so it's not for summer or special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by arkindt

my absolute favorite eyeliner! been using it for years n nothing compares! i always have to order online though cuz nowhere carries it anymore..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Blingbling07

This product is perfect for the water line. It goes on really easily and is really black. It doesn't stay on the water line for a long time though, but its the easiest drugstore liner that i found that works amazingly. I recommend this for everyday look, you can easily smoke it out, it's really good, high quality, i really like it =)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by silverbrook

I got this on sale at CVS for five dollars, and I'm really happy with it. It does not bleed all over my face in a weird way, it just sort of fades over time. The lasting power is pretty good though, and my eyes look pretty and smoky when I use it on my waterline. Love. Will always use this from now on. <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Hollynla

After reading the good reviews, I purchased this liner since I'm always looking for a great black liner. It performed just as great as I expected. The color wears richly and smoothly, and is great for wearing liner on the waterline.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by jinxd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been after a replacement for my Sephora Piink Kohl for the past year, it was super intense, easy to smudge but didn't budge once set, perfect consistency and only a few dollars. (nothing like their Keep Kohl)

This comes close but not quite as good.
The consistency is great, soft enough to apply smoothly, hard enough to get a thin line.
The color is perfect, very intense true black.
Can be left alone for a clean, intense line, lightly smudged out for a softer yet still clean line or smudged more for a smokier look.
The only problem is that it migrates. Staying power is pretty good so it doesn't fade but it does end up in places it's not supposed to be.

So far it's the best replacement I've found and I'll continue using it but I'll also keep looking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Dead ringer for my MUFE black kohl. Save yourself the $$, the product wears the same, color swatches exactly the same as well. True black, not a green-black or brown black. Soft on the eyes. Kohl so it doesn't wear forever, but wears just as well as HE products. Would def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by bonn2585

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner. I had been looking for a real intense black eyeliner; with no luck. Until I found what I was looking for. I was skeptical about this eyeliner at first, but when I actually tried it ...I was amazed.It's smooth and super black. I loved it.