October 31, 2014 | 1568 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Conceal RX

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Meyersmedley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just found my new holy grail convealer. Perfect color match. It takes very minimal amount of product to cover blemishes. It covered mine to just about non existent. I mean, it was like my blemishes were erased. Absolutely amazed. I won't use it under the eyes bc I do see how it would be drying so I will continue using my Rimmel concealer for that area, but for blemishes this stuff is amazing. Will continue buying for sure!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by dealfinder648

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Good pigment to mix in with other products. I bought this months ago and like others, found it a little tricky to use by itself. I recently bought a cream foundation on a ridiculous clearance sale - Cover Girl Aqua Smooth, that is a little too dark. So I mixed in a little smudge of this into a smudge of the aqua smooth in palm of hand and got a really good base out of it. Stippled it on lightly with foundation brush. Less is more with both products....if you use them, you know. Would work for liquid foundation too.
Just an idea in case you are stuck with this product that is too light in color or too heavy to use by itself. The pigment and ingredients are good in the product itself, just rarely a perfect match.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by floatonmaybe

I struggle with really dark under eye circles! I don't know if the fact that I'm pale exaggerates them but I'm always looking for a nice concelear. I've been using this one for a year+ now simply because it's the best drugstore brand I can find for now. Some cons id say are: it does crease after a while, a little pricey for me personally, it oxidizes occasionally. Pros: it does what it's supposed to!, has a pale enough shade for me. Overall, this is the one I'm sticking to until I find a better one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by scarletcinnabar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely the best under-eye concealer I've discovered and better for me than more expensive brands. GREAT coverage! The secret to using this concentrated product successfully is to use the tiniest of drops and blend well OVER eye moisturizing serum or cream, of course. People who complain this is drying might be expecting it to moisturize when it's a concealer only! Natural Light hides my dark circles and doesn't crease when I brush lightly with powder to set. I also use it to cover a "multitude of other sins" such as intractable sun or red spots. One of my "budget maven" favorites. Very reasonably priced @ about $9 online.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I returned this as soon as I got it. The darkest shade looks like it was made for a pale person, so it was lighter than a highlighter on me! I can't even use it under my eyes. The formula is drying and it doesn't blend well either.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This was very heavy and thick. PF never has good shades only light skin tones can use this and even then it may not be a good match. PF really needs to get it together and make better shades. They make good products already now if they could make some good shades I am sure their sales would sky rocket.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by HoneyBlaze

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was excited to try this after I read the claims PF made and the reviews. I was very disappointed.
-Packaging is not the product color itself, just the color of the tube. I bought Natural Light and I'm pretty light, but nooo, it was wayyy to light. It was very obvious I had it on.
-Does not blend well. It sat on my blemishes rather than blend and cover.
-My skin is oily as it could ever be today and this was STILL to dry for me to blend well, if at all.
-Returning

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by itiselizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer covers extremely well and whatever you conceal *stays* concealed throughout the day. You can layer it without looking cakey. I use this for my dark circles, acne scars, and sometimes to cover redness on my face. It can look very cakey if your skin is dry, as my skin was in the winter. I discovered that if I apply this UNDER my foundation, it will not look cakey at all. When my skin is more oily, I can wear this on top of my foundation. It doesn't work the best on active blemishes because it accentuates the dry, broken skin although it does hide redness well. It is good as an under eye concealer but it will crease if you apply it all the way under your eye. If you apply it in the inner corners of your eyes and take it down, stopping right where your iris begins and blend out, it won't crease and it will brighten your face much better believe it or not. I think this blends better when I use my fingers.:) I hope that helps.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by hughjasslol

This concealer is alright. It is very high coverage. This product works if I use it to conceal an acne scar or a dark spot, but for some reason, it does not last long when I use it to cover acne ( I can see my blemish resurfacing within an hour).

As for the under eye, it does look cakey on me, so unless you a have perfect, smooth under eye, it will accentuate any imperfections such as lines, dry skin, or bumps.

This concealer is quite thick and the product tends to seperate as you continue to use it, so make sure to shake the concealer before you use it.

Since I don't really like this product as a concealer, I tend to use it as an eyeshadow primer, and it gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is AMAZING! The coverage is insane! I use this on any blemishes or redness that I may have on my face. The consistency is a little thick, but It takes such a small amount to cover a decent sized area. I think less is definitely more with this product! It lasts all day for me and when applied correctly (using only a small amount and set with powder), I don't think it looks cakey at all. I used to use this under my eyes too, but my skin around my eyes has been drier recently and I noticed this settled into my fine lines and was just to dry for that area. I now use a creamier concealer under my eyes, but for the rest of my face, this is my favorite concealer. I will repurchase again and again!