Physicians Formula Conceal RX

3.9

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4, DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/SEBACATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3, DIISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-12, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PANTHENOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SILICA, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIDECETH-9PG-AMODIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON DIOXIDES, TALC, ULTRAMARINES, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN.

on 2/6/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff really works. It works wonders on acne. I stopped using it for awhile, because for some odd reason I just stopped. I just started using it again today because I had a pimple that was raised and red which wouldn't conceal with anything else. This did the trick. The only thing is that it gets kinda runny sometimes. Just give it a good shake and your good to go :)

on 2/4/2015 2:32:00 PM

Wow, this stuff is awesome. Great color match (I use Natural Light), great consistency, great price, and amazing coverage. The little squeeze tube is also a great size for travel and I feel like I won't get gypped when it's time to get all of the product out of the tube when it starts to run out. I'm guessing that won't be for a while because a little of this stuff goes a long way!
Tip: one thing I've noticed is if you store this with the tube tip facing up, the ingredients can separate and the lighter ingredients come to the top. I just store mine with the tube tip facing down (in a glass cup with my makeup pencils), and haven't had any issues since.

on 1/14/2015 12:49:00 AM

Great heavy duty concealer. There is nothing this stuff won't conceal! Blends nicely and I found it to be not drying (I even have very dry skin). The color is great! I can't say enough about this concealer. Try it!

on 11/20/2014 8:02:00 PM

This stuff is seriously AMAZING!!! Physicans Formula is one of those brands I usually just pass on by at the drugstore-it's kind of pricey, & very limited IMO. But I had a $6 off coupon, so I decided to use it on the Conceal RX. I must've seen this product about a zillion times at the drugstore, & the reason I'd always passed it over besides the fact I usually don't go for PF stuff is that I had always thought that the color of the tube was the color of the product. So I just thought it would be too dark. But then I found out that it's just the color of the plastic, & the product is a different color, so I tried it. I got the shade Fair LIght, & it's a really good match for my skin, not so light that it basically makes zits stand out more, but too dark either. It's a bit more peachy than my skintone, but after I add foundation & setting powder it's a pretty seamless match. It's VERY heavy duty-you don't need much of this stuff. It even will cover tattoos if you add a couple layers. It's somewhat water resistant as well-I put some on a tattoo I have to really see what it could do, & I took a shower & it mostly stayed on in the shower! I like that it's a creamy liquid formula too-sometimes cream concealers that come in a stick or a pot form just cling to any dry patches, like when I have a pimple that's healing, sometimes there will be like a dry looking ring around it, & stick concealers just highlight that. But this doesn't. I'm so happy I got it & wish I got this stuff sooner! Normally it's around $10, & I think for next time when I don't have a coupon it'll be well worth it, because of how well it works, plus you only need a tiny bit so a tube will last a long time. The one thing though about this is that unfortunately, it doesn't come in a very wide range of skin tones, so if you have a medium to dark complexion, they don't have any shades to accomodate you.

on 10/24/2014 2:36:00 PM

Just found my new holy grail convealer. Perfect color match. It takes very minimal amount of product to cover blemishes. It covered mine to just about non existent. I mean, it was like my blemishes were erased. Absolutely amazed. I won't use it under the eyes bc I do see how it would be drying so I will continue using my Rimmel concealer for that area, but for blemishes this stuff is amazing. Will continue buying for sure!

on 9/14/2014 10:49:00 AM

Good pigment to mix in with other products. I bought this months ago and like others, found it a little tricky to use by itself. I recently bought a cream foundation on a ridiculous clearance sale - Cover Girl Aqua Smooth, that is a little too dark. So I mixed in a little smudge of this into a smudge of the aqua smooth in palm of hand and got a really good base out of it. Stippled it on lightly with foundation brush. Less is more with both products....if you use them, you know. Would work for liquid foundation too.
Just an idea in case you are stuck with this product that is too light in color or too heavy to use by itself. The pigment and ingredients are good in the product itself, just rarely a perfect match.

on 8/16/2014 5:03:00 PM

I struggle with really dark under eye circles! I don't know if the fact that I'm pale exaggerates them but I'm always looking for a nice concelear. I've been using this one for a year+ now simply because it's the best drugstore brand I can find for now. Some cons id say are: it does crease after a while, a little pricey for me personally, it oxidizes occasionally. Pros: it does what it's supposed to!, has a pale enough shade for me. Overall, this is the one I'm sticking to until I find a better one!

Absolutely the best under-eye concealer I've discovered and better for me than more expensive brands. GREAT coverage! The secret to using this concentrated product successfully is to use the tiniest of drops and blend well OVER eye moisturizing serum or cream, of course. People who complain this is drying might be expecting it to moisturize when it's a concealer only! Natural Light hides my dark circles and doesn't crease when I brush lightly with powder to set. I also use it to cover a "multitude of other sins" such as intractable sun or red spots. One of my "budget maven" favorites. Very reasonably priced @ about $9 online.

on 8/11/2014 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I returned this as soon as I got it. The darkest shade looks like it was made for a pale person, so it was lighter than a highlighter on me! I can't even use it under my eyes. The formula is drying and it doesn't blend well either.

on 8/4/2014 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This was very heavy and thick. PF never has good shades only light skin tones can use this and even then it may not be a good match. PF really needs to get it together and make better shades. They make good products already now if they could make some good shades I am sure their sales would sky rocket.