October 2, 2014 | 1884 users online

Body Scrubs - C.O. Bigelow - Lemon Sugar Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by benny143

My HG scrub! Gorgeous lemon scent (yes, very similar to Fresh's brown sugar body scrub but not as pricey!!) This has medium size granules that allow for a nice sloughing that doesn't feel like its taking your skin off (like sooo many other scrubs!) The smell is great but does not linger. The moisture left behind is soft and light-- not greasy or waxy! The price is a non-issue for the product! I love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 9:51:00 AM More reviews by sweetgirl7

If you like the way Fresh Brown Sugar Scrub makes your body have a nice residue of softness, this is exactly what it does for me, I would compare the results to the Fresh Brown Sugar Scrub, the smell is SO yummy, I love this, if you use it when your body is really wet then it won't exfolitate as well but it still does, if you do it when your skin is dry then it is much better at exfoliating, either way when you get out of the shower, your skin is silky smooth and still holds the lemon scent. I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 12:23:00 PM More reviews by eightlives

Ahhh, the lemon scent is divine! The scrub is very scrubby and does an effective job of exfoliating. It moisture well and always leaves my skin wonderfully soft and smooth. I just wish I could make a jar last a little longer and that it wasn't so expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2008 2:20:00 PM More reviews by jyc75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this product during Bath and Body Work's semi-annual sale for 1/2 off. It does the job well, but like others have said, it leaves an oily residue so you're not sure if your skin is actually smooth from being exfoliated, or if it's just the moisturizing oil. The smell is very nice, though. I bought this product because it has lemon in it, which is supposed to help brighten/lighten your skin. I suppose it has helped lighten my skin a tiny bit (I'm trying to get rid of a slight farmer's tan), but that could also be from me not being in the sun much lately. Overall, I would not purchase again because the granules are too big and they seem to melt away too quickly, but it's not a horrible product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2008 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the only C.O. Bigelow Lemon product that I am unimpressed with. The scrub is very abrasive, the beads are very large and the formula does not spread very well. Needless to say, you need a lot to exfoliate your entire body, making the amount in the container not worth the price tag. It also made my skin break out in tiny bumps on my chest area right below my neck. Not their best lemon body product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 3:37:00 PM More reviews by lau1208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is my HG body scrub. for some odd reason i tend to get patchy breakouts on my upper arms and this scrub is the only thing that has helped keep it under control. it exfoliates and moisturizers without clogging my pores. i use the lemon body wash afterwards and they both work really well. definitely worth a try if you have breakout-prone skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

The smell is absolutely to die for in this scrub! it's super scrubby and moisturized fairly well too. But because it's so expensive for a teeny-tiny jar, I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by shesclassy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2007 12:02:00 PM More reviews by cranberry7

The first thing I noticed was the amazing smell. Unfortunately the rest of the product wasn't that amazing. It did its job and performed well when scrubbing my body. The turn off was the fact that it left my skin feeling very greasy afterwards no matter how much I rinsed or washed. I won't repurchase because it's too much money to spend on something I didn't love.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2007 3:34:00 PM More reviews by cassandrajane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a pretty good body scrub, the lemon smell is divine! It a little oily, but I like that for my dry skin, it soaks in quickly, plus rinsing it off anyway there isnt any oily residue after I get out of the shower.