April 17, 2014 | 1491 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by KACheroske

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have dry skin that occasionally breaks out and this literally takes care of it so well. Proactive is far too drying for my skin and with my rencent break out I ourchased this and it has cleared my skin in no time. This cleanser left my skin very soft and clear. I love the scent, not too strong and medicinal smelling. I literally look forward to washing my face at night!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Nataliegsno

My skin randomly developed a bad reaction to face washes that lathered. I would get these weird little whiteheads on the surface of my skin when I would wake up in the morning. Ew. I didn't know it was because of lather until I tried this face wash. It has two different kinds of scrubbies in it and one is colored green. They don't burst or melt or anything which is kind of annoying. Regardless this cleans and exfoliates my skin perfectly without drying me out. It also has glycolic acid in it which helped lighten my acne marks. I'll continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Dashulya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried this product on and off a few times over several months. I think it is breaking me out, but I wanted to give it a try one last time before completely abandoning it (but well, might just as well repurpose it to be used as foot scrub :).

Pros: Easy to use packaging, did not break me out this time (but my skin is not acne prone anymore)
Cons: Smells strong and unpleasant, contains salicylic acid ( not recommended for pregnant women), might be irritating, no effect

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by polkadots1019

I have been using this product for several years now. I NEED to have this in my bathroom. I always buy back ups. I have cystic acne and this helps calm down the irritation and redness. It makes my skin so soft and does NOT dry it out. This scrub is so gentle it almost doesn't feel like a scrub.

It smells really nice and light.

I like to gently massage it on my face and leave it on problem areas for a few minutes before rinsing.

I have tried other products but NOTHING has compared to this. Almost anything I use for my face makes me break out, so finding a product that helps my face and calms down the irritation is a great feeling. This wash is a KEEPER!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by mick13105

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in love with this scrub! I was suffering from really bad clogged pores and this has been the only thing that cleared out my pores, helped reduce pimples, and even out my skin texture. I even spent 140 dollars on a clarisonic which didn't work as well as this scrub. it took about a month for my skin to completely transform but I'm so glad I purchased and will definitely be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Shesawhitegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for a very long time. I have tried multiple other products that are supposedly supposed to do the same thing, but never worked for me. My skin was on and off with break outs. When I broke out it wasn't just a few, it was like five large ones, and this really helps. I use this and the nightly cleaning pads. Along with the 8 hr relief gel if I get a zit. Together I think its great. Especially if you have sensitive skin. Thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Izzymakeupx

PROS:
Really helped clear up acne
Didn't dry out my skin (i always moisturize after using it, though)
Gentle, didn't irritate my skin, not too trough or grainy
Noticeably reduced the stubborn blackheads on my nose
My skin feels very soft after use

CONS:
None specifically that i can think of, although for me personally i haven't noticed that it has reduced the redness in my skin to any great degree.

I feel that this product along with the power cream wash has made a great difference to my skin, in the past month i have broken out worse than ever before, i'm not sure what caused it, it was really awful. As soon as i started using this and the wash i really saw the difference in my skin, the pimples were clearing up much faster than if i hadn't used it. I now have no serious breaks outs left and i can see a huge difference on my nose where i usually have really bad and stubborn blackheads. Nothing has cleared them up before except these products, so impressed. I'm going to continue to use them!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

feels so nice and smooth on my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by 30rockette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this over and over again since May of 2011. It has definitely helped clear up my acne on my face and my shoulders! I had tried so many products, and this (in conjunction with the toner from the same line) was what finally helped me tame my moderate acne. Now I only get breakouts around my mouth and chin occasionally, which I believe is a hormonal issue I'm still trying to resolve. But seriously, I'm so glad this product exists. It changed my life basically!

Like every acne resolving product, it does not work for everyone. But this one has worked for me! I use it every time I shower.

The only cons to this product are that I run out of it pretty dang often, and I feel like your skin can build up a bit of a tolerance to it. Taking breaks might help.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using the Acne Stress Control Toner and i absolutely fell in love with the toner. And so, I was in need of a scrub and I decided to branch out to the Acne Stress Control line and get this scrub. This scrub gives me the fresh feeling that I love. It leaves my skin really smooth. I really hoped it helps my acne because I have HORRIBLE breakouts in the summer. This summer I complete change my skin routine and so far it has been controlled to a manageable condition.