August 30, 2014 | 1770 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Allison1ivonne

I love this product! I'll start out by saying a little about my skin. I have KP(keratosis pilaris) on my face, oily skin and my skin is very acne prone. Thanks to this product I haven't had a bad breakout in weeks! My face is considerably softer and smoother. I have noticed that this product has really helped my KP. I don't have as much redness and bumps around my cheeks(this is where I have the most of the KP).

Overall this is a great product and I would recommend this to anyone who has acne prone skin like me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I normally gravitate away from Acne products for my hormonal acne and most of products seem to make it worse, but this scrub is without a doubt better than any other drugstore acne control product. I mostly suffer from chronic clogged pores and have been on every acne product known to man including presciptions (Retin-a, Tazorac, duac, Benzaclin, Azelaic acid). I found that as I get older my skin is on the drier side but more clog prone and foaming cleansers actually made me break out even more. since I started using this in rotation with Pan oxyl 4% creamy wash, all my pores have become unclogged including a crop that has been on my left cheek for 3 months. within a week I pretty much stopped breaking out (I had some purging which is good in my case). I use this twice a day and the pan oxyl once a day right after using this scrub (double Cleansing). i scrub this in and leave on for about 3 minutes while in the shower and the plugs start to literally pop out of my face. It makes extractions much easier. I think the Sa/Ga combo in this scrub is the reason it seems to work so well. It's not too harsh but just enough to unclog pores. follow this with gel moisturizer and then 3% Pan oxyl BP my skin is clear as a bell and getting very smooth. I'm very happy to have finally found a drugstore product that works much better than any high end product I have tried. I just bought 2 more of these, one to keep at my BF's and one as a backup. Overall best neutrogana product on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I actually really love this stuff! My face feels oil free and a lot of my acne has been clearing up. I love the tingle my face has afterwards! It feels so clean! I haven't experienced any dry skin as a result of this product which is always a plus.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by neeetah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

giving it a 3 because I just started using this product. In fact I just washed my face with it tonight and my skin feels nice and soft. the steel is nice and I love the exfoliating feeling. feels like a massage! hope to get good results so far so good

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My face has never been so oil free since, I love this stuff. I'll keep on buyin'

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by KACheroske

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have dry skin that occasionally breaks out and this literally takes care of it so well. Proactive is far too drying for my skin and with my rencent break out I ourchased this and it has cleared my skin in no time. This cleanser left my skin very soft and clear. I love the scent, not too strong and medicinal smelling. I literally look forward to washing my face at night!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Nataliegsno

My skin randomly developed a bad reaction to face washes that lathered. I would get these weird little whiteheads on the surface of my skin when I would wake up in the morning. Ew. I didn't know it was because of lather until I tried this face wash. It has two different kinds of scrubbies in it and one is colored green. They don't burst or melt or anything which is kind of annoying. Regardless this cleans and exfoliates my skin perfectly without drying me out. It also has glycolic acid in it which helped lighten my acne marks. I'll continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Dashulya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried this product on and off a few times over several months. I think it is breaking me out, but I wanted to give it a try one last time before completely abandoning it (but well, might just as well repurpose it to be used as foot scrub :).

Pros: Easy to use packaging, did not break me out this time (but my skin is not acne prone anymore)
Cons: Smells strong and unpleasant, contains salicylic acid ( not recommended for pregnant women), might be irritating, no effect

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by polkadots1019

I have been using this product for several years now. I NEED to have this in my bathroom. I always buy back ups. I have cystic acne and this helps calm down the irritation and redness. It makes my skin so soft and does NOT dry it out. This scrub is so gentle it almost doesn't feel like a scrub.

It smells really nice and light.

I like to gently massage it on my face and leave it on problem areas for a few minutes before rinsing.

I have tried other products but NOTHING has compared to this. Almost anything I use for my face makes me break out, so finding a product that helps my face and calms down the irritation is a great feeling. This wash is a KEEPER!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by mick13105

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in love with this scrub! I was suffering from really bad clogged pores and this has been the only thing that cleared out my pores, helped reduce pimples, and even out my skin texture. I even spent 140 dollars on a clarisonic which didn't work as well as this scrub. it took about a month for my skin to completely transform but I'm so glad I purchased and will definitely be buying again!