September 23, 2014 | 2031 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am not sure how great it works as a scrub because there are only few little beads in it 9I wish there were more beads). However I love the fact that it contains glycolic acid! I think this is a great cleanser for oily, acne-prone skin type. Could be little bit harsh for dry skin, however rich moisturizer can solve the problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by RDZ

Eureka! Someone recommended this a while back, but I always tried to stay away from cream cleansers. I get an occasional pimple, but my biggest problem is junked up pores, enlarged pores and uneven complexion. Keeping them clear has been an uphill battle until now. Immediately, I saw a big improvement in complexion - less redness and my blackheads started disappearing - pores clearing up. I just bought 3 backup bottles... I worry about a discontinue! Also, I have used many neutrogena products. This one far and above outperforms any other "acne" or "soothing" product they make. Love the clean tingling feeling after wash. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by angielala32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome! I'm a bit hesitant to be too excited about it because I just got it a couple of days ago, but so far it's been amaziiingggg. I could feel a few pimples coming on and I already had some when I bought this, but after just the first use my skin was already better. I woke up the next morning with better skin than the night before. It feels smoother and is definitely helping me keep pimples at bay, so yay for Neutrogena!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Allison1ivonne

I love this product! I'll start out by saying a little about my skin. I have KP(keratosis pilaris) on my face, oily skin and my skin is very acne prone. Thanks to this product I haven't had a bad breakout in weeks! My face is considerably softer and smoother. I have noticed that this product has really helped my KP. I don't have as much redness and bumps around my cheeks(this is where I have the most of the KP).

Overall this is a great product and I would recommend this to anyone who has acne prone skin like me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I normally gravitate away from Acne products for my hormonal acne and most of products seem to make it worse, but this scrub is without a doubt better than any other drugstore acne control product. I mostly suffer from chronic clogged pores and have been on every acne product known to man including presciptions (Retin-a, Tazorac, duac, Benzaclin, Azelaic acid). I found that as I get older my skin is on the drier side but more clog prone and foaming cleansers actually made me break out even more. since I started using this in rotation with Pan oxyl 4% creamy wash, all my pores have become unclogged including a crop that has been on my left cheek for 3 months. within a week I pretty much stopped breaking out (I had some purging which is good in my case). I use this twice a day and the pan oxyl once a day right after using this scrub (double Cleansing). i scrub this in and leave on for about 3 minutes while in the shower and the plugs start to literally pop out of my face. It makes extractions much easier. I think the Sa/Ga combo in this scrub is the reason it seems to work so well. It's not too harsh but just enough to unclog pores. follow this with gel moisturizer and then 3% Pan oxyl BP my skin is clear as a bell and getting very smooth. I'm very happy to have finally found a drugstore product that works much better than any high end product I have tried. I just bought 2 more of these, one to keep at my BF's and one as a backup. Overall best neutrogana product on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I actually really love this stuff! My face feels oil free and a lot of my acne has been clearing up. I love the tingle my face has afterwards! It feels so clean! I haven't experienced any dry skin as a result of this product which is always a plus.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by neeetah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

giving it a 3 because I just started using this product. In fact I just washed my face with it tonight and my skin feels nice and soft. the steel is nice and I love the exfoliating feeling. feels like a massage! hope to get good results so far so good

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My face has never been so oil free since, I love this stuff. I'll keep on buyin'

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by KACheroske

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have dry skin that occasionally breaks out and this literally takes care of it so well. Proactive is far too drying for my skin and with my rencent break out I ourchased this and it has cleared my skin in no time. This cleanser left my skin very soft and clear. I love the scent, not too strong and medicinal smelling. I literally look forward to washing my face at night!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Nataliegsno

My skin randomly developed a bad reaction to face washes that lathered. I would get these weird little whiteheads on the surface of my skin when I would wake up in the morning. Ew. I didn't know it was because of lather until I tried this face wash. It has two different kinds of scrubbies in it and one is colored green. They don't burst or melt or anything which is kind of annoying. Regardless this cleans and exfoliates my skin perfectly without drying me out. It also has glycolic acid in it which helped lighten my acne marks. I'll continue to repurchase.