Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

4.1

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 21, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazole Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Panthenol, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract (Cucumus Sativus), Camellia Olefifera (Green Tea) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Microcrystalline Wax, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Yellow 5 Lake, Green 5, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Fragrance

on 5/18/2015 11:58:00 PM

I really liked the Neutrogena Oil -Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash! I checked the reviews for the scrub and they were even better so I decided to go buy the scrub. It is a bit stronger than the cleanser but I have seen more results with the scrub. It cleans well and is not drying.

on 3/23/2015 3:39:00 PM

On my second tube. After nearly 20 years on Proactiv, I wanted to ween myself off without a breakout disaster. So far the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub has worked well. I switched several months ago and my face has remained relatively clear. The only negative is that it doesn't seem to get all my make-up off, even with the scrubbers. I always have quite a bit of make-up left on my cotton-pad after sweeping my face with toner. I will continue to purchase since this new routine has kept my skin clear.

on 1/25/2015 3:53:00 PM

I've been using this face wash for years now, along with other products that I rotate. I love this because it has salicylic acid which helps with my acne prone skin. It helps clear my skin and I also love that it has a tingling sensation when I use it. Not to mention it has a fresh smelling scent. It has a couple of beads inside that's supposed to help exfoliate, but I really don't think it does. It's just a wonderful product if you have oily, acne prone skin. You can get it any drugstore and it's affordable.

on 12/12/2014 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this for about $6.00 at Walmart. I have mild acne and dry skin. I researched the type of acne I had and what's best for it. I found out I had a lot of comedonal acne all over my chin and the sides of my cheeks. I had both non-inflammortary and inflammatory acne. I'd get at least one or two new pimples each day. They said Salicylic acid is best to treat this acne, so I bought this product, also a plus being oil free. I have been using this for about two weeks and have not gotten a pimple!! I also feel my comedonal acne reducing. It is drying my skin a bit but I already have dry skin so it was expected. I pair this with cetaphil oil free moisturizer for acne prone skin and my skin feels so much better! I wash my skin twice a day( morning/night). I have acne scars which I know will fade in time with good exfoliating from this product. Keeping my fingers crossed that this will continue to work for me :) smells really nice by the way!

on 11/19/2014 6:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really wanted to love this. A friend of mine who also has acne recommended this to me. I decided to try it out, and I ended up spending $9.00 CAD for the tube. I was beyond excited, but in the end I am super disappointed. First off, the feel of this scrub is really nice. It's super creamy, and the little beads gently exfoliate the skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean, and pretty soft. The smell is a bit odd for me, I find it to be quite unpleasant for some reason, it smells like the inside of a hospital to me. This scrub honestly destroyed my skin though! For the first few weeks of using it I thought I liked it, but after that I started to realize that my acne kept getting worse and my face was getting all oily and gross! I kept using it though, trying to give it another chance to redeem itself, but things have gotten horrible. My skin has reacted terribly with this scrub. My face is now all red, swollen, and itchy because of it. This has never happened to me before while using a product, and it's painful! I'm honestly so sad that this didn't work for me like it did for so many other people. :(

on 9/23/2014 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I am not sure how great it works as a scrub because there are only few little beads in it (I wish there were more beads) so it is not a good exfoliator. However I love the fact that it contains glycolic acid! I think this is a great cleanser for oily, acne-prone skin type. Could be little bit harsh for dry skin.

on 9/9/2014 12:19:00 AM

Eureka! Someone recommended this a while back, but I always tried to stay away from cream cleansers. I get an occasional pimple, but my biggest problem is junked up pores, enlarged pores and uneven complexion. Keeping them clear has been an uphill battle until now. Immediately, I saw a big improvement in complexion - less redness and my blackheads started disappearing - pores clearing up. I just bought 3 backup bottles... I worry about a discontinue! Also, I have used many neutrogena products. This one far and above outperforms any other "acne" or "soothing" product they make. Love the clean tingling feeling after wash. Try it!

on 9/2/2014 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome! I'm a bit hesitant to be too excited about it because I just got it a couple of days ago, but so far it's been amaziiingggg. I could feel a few pimples coming on and I already had some when I bought this, but after just the first use my skin was already better. I woke up the next morning with better skin than the night before. It feels smoother and is definitely helping me keep pimples at bay, so yay for Neutrogena!

I love this product! I'll start out by saying a little about my skin. I have KP(keratosis pilaris) on my face, oily skin and my skin is very acne prone. Thanks to this product I haven't had a bad breakout in weeks! My face is considerably softer and smoother. I have noticed that this product has really helped my KP. I don't have as much redness and bumps around my cheeks(this is where I have the most of the KP).

Overall this is a great product and I would recommend this to anyone who has acne prone skin like me!

on 8/4/2014 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I normally gravitate away from Acne products for my hormonal acne and most of products seem to make it worse, but this scrub is without a doubt better than any other drugstore acne control product. I mostly suffer from chronic clogged pores and have been on every acne product known to man including presciptions (Retin-a, Tazorac, duac, Benzaclin, Azelaic acid). I found that as I get older my skin is on the drier side but more clog prone and foaming cleansers actually made me break out even more. since I started using this in rotation with Pan oxyl 4% creamy wash, all my pores have become unclogged including a crop that has been on my left cheek for 3 months. within a week I pretty much stopped breaking out (I had some purging which is good in my case). I use this twice a day and the pan oxyl once a day right after using this scrub (double Cleansing). i scrub this in and leave on for about 3 minutes while in the shower and the plugs start to literally pop out of my face. It makes extractions much easier. I think the Sa/Ga combo in this scrub is the reason it seems to work so well. It's not too harsh but just enough to unclog pores. follow this with gel moisturizer and then 3% Pan oxyl BP my skin is clear as a bell and getting very smooth. I'm very happy to have finally found a drugstore product that works much better than any high end product I have tried. I just bought 2 more of these, one to keep at my BF's and one as a backup. Overall best neutrogana product on the market.

Popular Scrubs