Dove Dove Pro Age Foaming Facial Cleanser

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/19/2010 7:55:00 PM

I love this stuff. I don't notice any perfume at all, and a tiny mini-pea amount foams up to clean my face & throat of makeup as well as the layers of suncreen I am sentenced to wear in summer, penance for my youthful years of folly frying at the pool. I can't wait to wash it off as soon as I've retreated into my cave (house) and this cleans well without stripping my skin or coating it with goo.

on 4/6/2009 7:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I like this product, and use it at least every couple of days. It foams up nicely, removes makeup and dirt, and rinses cleanly without drying out my skin.

The smell is a little too much, but whatever. I got it on sale, having never used it before. Very generous amount of product for the price. I fear that it's discontinued, though. Haven't seen it in the stores since I bought it a few months ago.

on 3/28/2009 3:30:00 PM

Well now what is up with all the bad reviews? I actually really liked this stuff! I bought a couple of them at target when they were on clearance (never tried it before that) and I loved it. For me it has just the right amount of moisture and didn't leave my face feeling dry at all. I would definitely repurchase but for some reason I can't find it anywhere anymore! But if I stumble upon it again I am definitely stocking up!

on 12/9/2008 9:35:00 AM

I got this on sale for $2.01 AU at the grocery store but I think it retails for around $10 usually.

I am only 21, but love the pro age body wash and body lotion so figured I would give it a whirl. It is a pearly, thick creamy cleanser that contains a lot of glycerine. I have oily skin, however it didnt really feel too heavy or leave a film on my face which is good.

I did use this with a washclosh and it removed make up well. Those that wear light makeup should be able to use this morning and evening, but those wearing heavier makeup would need to use a cloth for full removal.

on 4/12/2008 6:03:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have been using this since Jan of this year. I am very happy with it. Cleanses well, and doesn't leave my dry skin stripped. Foams up nicely and rinses clean. I use it at night to prep my skin for the night treatments. Hasn't disappointed yet. Big generous tube for the price( paid $6.99 at Wal Mart) and I love the smell.

on 2/11/2008 3:36:00 AM

I usually like Dove products but this gave me huge pimples on my chin. Sorry, but this one is a big no.

on 11/29/2007 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

OK - melt down an old Dove soap bar (yeah, the same one your Grandma uses), stick it in a tube this is what you get!

Doesn't remove make-up, too perfum-y & leaves your face feeling like it has a wax coating on it
Bleeech- NOT!

on 7/27/2007 2:53:00 PM

I started using this when Dove changed the formulation of the creamy cleanser in the tube. My skin is normal to dry and most things I use either makes it feel too dry (cracking) or looking like an oil slick. This cleanses my face perfectly and doesn't leave it feeling dry or greasy. I am on my second tube so I'll see how it goes. I'm only giving it 4 lippies because the packaging is horrible. I cut the tube open because I couldn't squeeze anymore out and there was enough cleanser inside to last for a few weeks.

on 7/26/2007 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I never really buy drugstore cleansers but I was out of my Ice Elements and picked this up at CVS. As soon as I used it I was shocked at how much it smelled like pure perfume. I still continued to use it for a few days and got two big pimples. Let me tell you I never get pimples. Its rare for me to really dislike a product but this is one of them. If your skin is sensitive dont consider this product...

on 4/7/2007 8:41:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Dove disappointed me with this.My skin reacted horribly to this cleanser,so back to CVS it went,don't rec for sensitive skin. I went to the exfoliating cleanser instead and like it much better.The Pro Age bar and body cream are definite winners from this line though.