August 22, 2014 | 2004 users online

Lipstick - Neutrogena - MoistureShine Soothing LipSheers in Ruby Bliss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product! It moisturizes my lips nicely and it's such a beautiful color. I have tried red lipsticks before, but they always seem to be too bright or too dark for my skintone. This shade is just the right shade of red and perfect for fall. It is neutral enough to still work with a smoky eye and not compete with it. This actually lasts a few hours on my lips too-which is great! I will definitely try this product in some other colors as I am very impressed with this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by joyce2911

I absolutely love this product! i've been searching for lipstick that doesn't stink ..(yea, i know it's weird, but i basically had to smell every lipstick before i bought any because i can't tolerate weird taste on my lip. This lipstick is absolutely moisturizing, and color is great. But still, i normally put lipbalm first before putting any lip stick. the color stay for quite a while, and it has a minty sort-of taste in it, not very strong, it's almost scentless =) i love it and i would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by scorpio55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. It is the perfect soft red color for my pigmented lips. I have always wanted a MAC slimshine but never wanted to spend money on it. This is a great cheap alternative!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 3:47:00 AM More reviews by rashmidev

i bought this one after reading a "luxe vs less - lipsticks" on totalbeauty.com , they compared this one with clinique's black honey, which somehow i didnt like when i swatched in a department store, but still wanted to have it , as it was one of THE famous, so i gave this a try, and wowww it is so nice real ruby color on my indian skin ... just love this one good texture i must say better texture than black honey, my friend also bought this one and is equally happy ... so what r u waiting for ???

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by allaboutme08

This is really a sheer lipstick. I don't like the peach one, it doesn't matched my asian complexion so, it accentuated my lines..... love to try other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by starablaze

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best! Very smooth!
It's the exact same color as my lips but stronger (more pink than red)
I love the cooling sensation!
I recommend it!
-------
* Hypo-allergenic
* SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 3:30:00 AM More reviews by shrdlicka23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Urg...I am totally obsessed with these now. The red is PERFECT for my skin tone. Not too bright, not too dark, not too pink, not too blue, not too yellow...so on and so on. Its perfect. However...I would still recommend to used a liner with this...ya know...to give yourself that perfect red pout.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by themadhattress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loooove this color! It's so versatile in that the color can be used for day or night and can be layered easily. I have naturally pigmented lips so I went for Ruby Bliss because I wanted the color to show. It comes off as a deep but soft red. It's also moisturizing, but I don't know about their fresh breath claim. Also it lasts for a few hours, I did not expect that out of a sheer lipstick! I will definitely be getting this in more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by MKitt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the kind of red that can do wrong. It's appropriate for day OR night and will pretty much be all the pick-me-up your face needs. It's moisturizing, the mint is definitely soothing, and it gives off just the right amount of sheen. I would definitely repurchase. Also, I have to say: this is a dead ringer for MAC's Urgent! Slimshine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2008 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Kaathleen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my god I LOVE this lipstick. There's just nothing wrong you can say about it! The mint gives a nice tingle, it goes on smooth, it leaves a nice, subtle shine, it moisturizes really well and the red is just perfect--whether you've just applied it or it's faded out. It's so pretty either way. The tube is sleek and sexy, too. Who needs lipstick, lip balm and lip gloss when you can carry this around?

My new best friend!! It's definitely worth a try!