November 28, 2014 | 1823 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Star Secrets Kerrys Rosewood 225

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a very sheer nude color with obvious glitter pieces. I use it more as a "top lip coat" rather than a lipstick. When I use it on top of a intense red lipstick it slightly tones down that intense color and the glitter looks cute and a bit more subtle this way. There is grittiness though...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by robyn824

This is one of my favorite lipsticks. It's great for everyday, especially for someone like me with pale skin (it definitely wouldn't work on darker skin!). I like the shimmer, it makes it almost like a lip gloss and lipstick all in one. I haven't had any problems with it feeling gritty or leaving glitter behind. It goes on smoothly and stays on for a long time. I bought it for super cheap at Walgreens and bought it online when I ran out. I keep it on me at all times!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this lipstick. Gives a bit of sheen. Gorgeous pink color with gold glitter. I would like it more if it had a bit less glitter, but allover pretty lipstick that will go with anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by audacityofdope

I must preface this by saying that this is my first time purchasing and wearing lipstick. I decided to give it a try because I liked the description of the color. I ordered it from Walmart's website for 5.00 and I love it! It's not scary bold or crazy rough feeling. It actually has a nude-ish effect for me because my lips are pretty pink. I'm on the lighter end of dark skin, have yellow undertones. It's great and I'm not afraid to wear lipstick now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 6:25:00 AM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite lipstick, it is the perfect shade of pink for my light to medium yellow toned skin. It is sparkly but not too sparkly to a point where it looks childish. It is such a pretty everyday pink shade perfect to wear to school, work, where ever. Since it does have some sparkle, the texture of it isn't as creamy as other color riche lipsticks but it didn't bother me at all and when I wear it I can't feel the difference. It has great staying power too.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by calif_maki

I liked the color - it made my face look livelier but same as the comments below, the grittiness in texture on my lips was a turn-off for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

L'Oreal has been making the same lipstick case for over 25 years now and it is my fave of all time of the drugstore brands. This is such a pretty pink color with a nice shimmer to it that isn't over the top. I love the Star Secrets line and this is probably my favorite. Love anything L'Oreal.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by eritreanempress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

This pale shimmery lipstick looks horrible on my dark skin. It's too light it looks like I'm @ a disco circa1960.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2008 12:09:00 AM More reviews by pieholdensuite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like how much this lipstick brightens my face. It is a bright pink that flatters deeper skin tones and really wakes up your face. There is a lot of glitter in this product, and I don't mean shimmer, but straight up, flecks of glitter. I'm not saying this is a bad thing; I am all for rocking the glitter to your heart's content. But if you are afraid of glitter, or of eating it, this lipstick is not for you. The glitter does add a certain degree of grit, but I didn't feel like it was sandy. I was initially afraid of this lipstick, but I actually received alot of compliments and I think it looks really fun and young with a natural face and peachy-pink blush. It definitely makes you look happy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2008 7:04:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to give this colors a go, Kerry Washington is so beautiful and her lips and cheeks always look so natural and fresh, while we have nothing in common coloring wise I do love her style so I took the plunge again (I purchased Aish Beige lipstick from the same line 6 months ago and loved it) and bought it at Walmart. Its a bright deep pink color with lots of glitter / flrost. The texture is gritty, very gritty but its a cheapie drugstore product so I don't mind but I see how others would be totally turned off by it. I'm pale and the color flatters me really well, I think its versatile for all or most skintones too. I can wear this with smokey eyes for a sexy face or a pink blush and mascara for a fresh look. It reminds me alot of the L'oreal lipstick Pink Diamonds I had in high school. The drawbacks were the gritty sandy texture and thats its a little to pricey for a drugstore item but all and all I am happy with it.