October 24, 2014 | 1650 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Sue Devitt - Microaquatic Pro-Marine Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by tns5852

GREASEBALL

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2009 3:44:00 AM More reviews by tringar4

Ok this product is great if you have good skin already, however if you need more coverage this is definitely not something you should spend your money on. I have sensitive skin thats prone to breakouts, so in that case its very good that it does not cause any irritations. The reall reason i bought this make up is because i saw my friend one day and she looked so fresh her skin was "glowing" and asked her what she was using and she told me it was this. So all in all if i did not have blemishes and scars on my face from previous acne i would definelty use this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2008 5:42:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I also purchased this from the Bliss sale for $6, which was $6 too much. I chose the lightest shade of the three, Santorini, and it left a white cast over my face. For a tinted moisturizer, I found it very drying. I like the idea of a powdered sunscreen, but this went into the trash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 12:51:00 PM More reviews by pikescat

I just scored this for a mere $6 from the blissworld sale, but I would pay much more for it. This is a pressed tinted moisturizer that feels great on the skin and gives a beautiful, natural finish. While the coverage is sheer, it's fairly buildable; working up to light coverage doesn't make it look cakey. I can usually wear either Quiet and Still or Tanami in SD foundations; the Tanami in this is a perfect match. There is no irritating scent like I find in so many TMs. Since it's in a compact, it's also a great travel or purse option if you don't like to carry/touch up with powder. All in all, I'm very happy with this purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2007 7:03:00 PM More reviews by hdeven8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought the coverage was good and I love the whole idea of a sunscreen in a compact, but unfortunately this wasn't for me. I have dry skin and it flaked it a few hours after application...actually it wasn't really moisturizing at all. Maybe it would work better for someone with oily skin? Back to Sephora it goes : (

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2007 12:05:00 PM More reviews by swalsh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've really liked this product. I've been using it for a week (along with the luminizing finish by Sue Devitt) and I've had a ton of compliments on my skin. I have dry skin, and I don't use a ton, so I'm not sure it would work that great as a heavy foundation if you were looking for major coverage, but overall I like it. The girl at the counter told me to put a little powder over it to set it, and then to spray on the luminizing finish, which I do, and it's worked out great. My only complaints are with the packaging, I'm not a big fan of the packaging, and I'm not real thrilled with how much you get for your money, but I will purchase again, even if I don't use it every day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 9:38:00 PM More reviews by librariandiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was really disappointed with this because I really like other Sue Devitt products, like her Eye Intensifier, etc. This has a very heavy consistency and it dries to matte finish, but it LOOKS and feels like makeup and the colors are not diverse enough for women of different shades to have a real choice. This did not even work as a moisturizer it actually made my dry patches drier! I rarely return items to Sephora, but this one I returned within a week of purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2007 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Ainesey822

I really wanted to like this, but it just didn't work for me. There are only 3 shades, I chose the lightest, Santorini, and it was just way too white on me. I felt like I was painting on a mask. Also, it felt very drying on my combination skin. Overall, a disappointment.