September 17, 2014 | 1318 users online

Lipstick - Jordana - 175- Coco Malt

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Coco malt is a creamy medium nude lipstick. It applies really well on the application,it last fairly long. I pair it with jordana natural lip liner. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by atbmeg

When I bought this I was not thinking about what a waste it was. I truly do not believe in buying expensive lipstick. I like the look, but 14.50 is just to much for a lipstick that looks like there is basically nothing on my lips. After I bought it I immediatly regretted it. I then went to the my local beauty supply store and bought about 5 Jordana lipsticks and found an exact dupe of high tea. It is called coco malt. It is a little drier then high tea, but lip balm fixes that. I saved 13.50. It looks exactly the same on my lips. Very Very happy with my purchase

The packaging does not bother me. Sure it looks cheap, but I am not trying to impress people with what kind of makeup I use. I just want it to look good on my face. That is the important part.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by sunfish211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only buy these b/c they remind me of when my mom used to take me to the drugstore & let me buy a lipstick. So many childhood memories!!

This is a great neutral. A little drying but I usually just put some gloss over the top & it's fine. I find that a lot the Jordana neutral shades are similar (coco malt, cinnamon, iced brandy, malibu, beige glow, etc...). My favorites of the bunch are coco malt, almond, & beige glow. These are really TRUE neutrals that look great everyday. If you can find them, I would try them since they're so cheap. :)

(For reference, I'm a C3/NC25 with yellow undertones)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 6:06:00 AM More reviews by aguadora

Another vote for Coco Malt! Mauvey pink-brown. Similar to Rimmel's Heather Shimmer, but a little flatter (not as shimmery, not as purple, more brown). Still a great everyday color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty color, it's sort of a brownish rose, medium in tone. It's one of those colors that gives a discreet, polished look to the lips. it's very versatile too, you can pair it with dramatic eyes and it won't make you look clownish, you can pair it with neutral, toned down eyes and it will give just enough color, so that you don't look sick. I think of this color as a mid-tone neutral that could pretty much go with anything. I think this could work for any skin tone.