October 23, 2014 | 2154 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Mk Signature NouriShine

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by missmorganbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this lipgloss in the "Rock 'n Red" color and I like it. Against my brown skin, it gives my lips a fiery red orange color. I simply outline it with a red liner and it looks great. The consistency of it is a bit sticky and tacky, but I believe that's what allows this product to last for hours like its does. You can eat and drink and it doesnt budge once its nice and dry on your lips. But be careful, that sticky consistency also makes the color get your teeth and tongue very easily when talking. I received this as a gift, so Im not sure of the price, but I probably would purchase this just maybe in a different color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by BreeSK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A few disclaimers:
I am not a MK sale rep, I'm not even a huge MK fan - I don't own a lot of their products and usually find them a little pricey. I ordered this as a favor to a friend of mine who is a new consultant thinking "it's only $14, what's the worst that could happen?" I don't even wear lipstick or gloss, but I really adore this, and I've ordered 2 more shades.

To keep it from being an essay, here's a list of what I love about this gloss:

*Color - Pink Parfait is a brilliant pale pink that is bright and playful, but still work appropriate and not over the top. Its a vibrant, opaque formula, so the color in the tube is the color on your lips.

*The Feel - It just feels good to wear. It feels like my lip balm. It's smooth and hasn't been sticky all day. It's not quite as hyper-moisturizing as they say, but it does add moisture and stays silky for a long time. I'll try to come back in a week or so to let you know if it makes my lips softer over time. Best news: It doesn't leave my lips peeling after a full day's wear some some brands (*cough* Clinque ... maybe that's just me, though).

*The look - In a addition to the color, the gloss is shiny and smooth looking. Unlike some glosses which look great for 20 minutes, then flake, fade, dehydrate your lips, or settle into cracks, this one stays looking good and fades off evenly.

*Staying power - I put this gloss on an hour before lunch. I didn't have to reapply until two and a half hours later, even through messy Mexican food!

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants vibrant, shiny color but has had bad luck with other glosses. It's also great when you're in that situation of not wanting to say no to a friend who's starting Mary Kay, but you don't want to break the band or change your makeup routine that's already working for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by catmj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am not a MK sales rep. I honestly don't buy the whole MK thing, HOWEVER the nourishine lipgloss is my holy grail of lipgloss. It moisturizes like carmex, color stays on for hours, even through a meal. I love the shine. I have this product in: berry tarte, celebrate (special edition) and cafe au lait, all would be flattering to any skin color. I use to be a MAC lipgloss addict, but these have me changing teams.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

There are some very pretty colors but this lip gloss smells like Play-Doh and is super sticky. Even when I want this stuff to come off, it won't. And then it leaves sparkles behind. Too bad because I like several of the colors.

**Having said all of this, I still prefer MK to MAC Lipglass and Clinique's glosses. I love the Au Natural color, just enough coverage and just a touch of sparkle. It's my YLBB color.

Will I repurchase? If my rep has a good sale, you bet I will.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by iheart678

I have the cream and sugar shade. I've been using this shade on and off for well over 10 years. It looks beautiful over any shade of lipstick and very noticeable (in a good way) in pictures. I wish I had this for my wedding pics! It is on the sticky side but it is lip gloss not lip balm so...oh well. Lips feel supple afterward. This shade looks very gold in the tube but just brilliant and gorgeous on lips. I do like the way this looks over lipstick or another gloss more than I like it by itself. It is a must for pictures! The smell is nice- this one smells a little like cake batter but has no flavor.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by tykitate

I loved that it kept my lips soft for longer and I didn't chew it off like I do most of the other lip glosses

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2012 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Romanticide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this as a freebie in Pink Diamonds, which is a bubblegum pink shade. The consistency is rather sticky for a gloss, which I don't like. This gloss also contained glitter particles, which when applied to my lips made them itchy. If it weren't for the tacky glitter and itching sensation, I would probably use this gloss, but binned it instead as there is nothing nourishing about it for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I received this lipgloss as a gift. I have it in the color Starry. I really like the consistency. It isn't thick or sticky, but stays on for a while. It has a nice sweet smell to it and the shimmer is very pretty and not cheap looking. It is nice to wear on bare lips or over a lipstick. I also like how compact the tube is.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Carm1101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip gloss. I have the Nourishine lip gloss in Pink Diamonds and it is a beautiful light pink gloss. It has some sparkle to it but its very minimal. The gloss stays on for a long time and it moisturizes my lips without being sticky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in Fancy Nancy (a peachy pink with gold) and Cream & Sugar. Smells like a sweeet vanilla. Wears fairly well - a bit sticky. Glittery flecks throughout. Not bad - really.