Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Stage Dive

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

WOW. That sums this up.
The colour is just beautiful, so vibrant and perfect for a night out.
It is buildable so you can opt for either a subtle flick of sparkle or go full on glitterballs!
Formula-wise, it has a good consistency, neither too thick nor too drippy.
I would happily buy all the shades, I cannot fault it whatsoever. I never used to be an Urban Decay fan but they really do deliver in the eyeliner department. Let's be honest too, most of us won't be rocking glitterliner every day, so it lasts ages and it is the perfect way to accessorize an outfit we've worn a few times (we're all guilty of that!)

This is the best glitter eye liner I have ever tried. Much better than MAC. I adore the quality of it (it wears on all day) and it looks gorgeous on holidays or special occasions. I would keep buying this shade. I am a sucker for anything green! I havn't tried many Urban Decay products...but I love this!

on 2/5/2011 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is amazing! The color is beautiful and really makes my green eyes pop. This is a great product overall. Its not spacey and it has no fallout. The lasting power is great.

on 10/24/2010 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was the first product I ever purchased from Urban Decay, and I immediately fell in love. I got it in a Limited Edition package with the Covet 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil and I was hooked from the minute I opened the box. The packaging is gorgeous, as I've come to expect from Urban Decay, and the product works like magic. It doesn't budge once applied, just like the description says, it doesn't irritate my eyes, and I found that layering it over different colors of blue and green eyeliner creates many different effects from a deep emerald to a flashy bright tealy-turquoise. Though pricey, I find this product to be well worth the money spent and the color of the glitter is to die for. My friends and family joke around with me and tell me that I'm addicted to glitter and make-up, and I suppose they're right, and this product here was the very beginning of the addiction. I have long since used this color up and bought other colors but to this day this one remains my favorite, and Urban Decay remains my favorite brand.

on 9/18/2010 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Stagedive is an absolutely gorgeous turquoise green! The brush in the tube makes application easy to control. I make a fine line over a darker eyeliner (such as UD 24/7 Flipside or MAC Liquidlast in Aqualine); you can make thicker line if you like, or even spread it over your lid. Then I keep my lids lowered (not closed) a few seconds while it dries so it won't transfer to my upper eye area.
Once dry it doesn't shower me with glitter, doesn't irritate my eyes, & isn't hard to remove. Clearly not for the office, i wear it when performing or when going out. These glitter liners are so much fun! I also got Distortion (more subtle iridescent pearl), Metalhead (med-light purple) & Spandex (black with rainbow glitter). (+ i have gold glitter liner in another brand)

on 8/7/2010 8:21:00 PM

This is my favorite of the HML's that I own. It's shockingly pigmented, and it lights up the eyes.
I have dark brown eyes, and this makes them look a shade lighter and just bright and vibrant! Compared to the other HML's I own, this one seems to apply more densely. It packs more sparkle into one coat.
It was relatively easy to apply and remove, so A+ for that.
I highly recommend this for brown eyed girls, but it would look stunning on everyone!
Just make sure to let it dry before blinking :)

on 7/16/2010 12:38:00 AM

So amazing. This seriously does not budge once on. I layer this on top of my 24/7 liners. I build it up in layers for a solid metallic cat eye. So pretty.

on 2/7/2010 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

soooo pretty. makes my covet 24/7 eyeliner pencil stand out so much. awesome product. I want to get more colors.

on 10/28/2009 8:17:00 PM

I got this in an LE set with a 24/7 eyeliner in Covet. I love this stuff! It lasts all day without budging. It's so bright and festive looking that I don't need to put on much at all. Just a thin line on my upper lids after putting a swipe of the 24/7 liner on the top and bottom makes my eyes pop. I get compliments every time I wear this, girls always ask me where I bought it. It can look a bit intense at times, it's SO sparkly and shiny, but it's gorgeous and easier to wear than it might seem. Definitely recommend!

on 10/16/2009 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I love it!, I paired it with my 24/7 pencil in Covet, and it looks awesome!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products