November 27, 2014 | 1497 users online

Lip Gloss - Kevyn Aucoin - The Liquid Cyber Lip in Galaxine -Rosette

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by CallistoLuna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For the money, for the quality - this is a great lipgloss. It's a neutral mauvy-pink with an iridescent sheen. It is perfect for use alone for a nice neutral lip, or over any lipstick. In fact I wish the MAC dazzleglass had shimmer that was as refined as this - sparklly but not chunky. For the extra few dollars, I'd go for this any day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 9:06:00 AM More reviews by INDICAN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite KA lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 6:00:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this at Nordstrom after trying on a few of KA's lipsticks. The SA showed me and my mom these new Liquid Cyber glosses. Each color was beautiful, but this was sold out. The SA said it was so popular that customers were taking the sample to the Prescriptives counter to have a color match created. I was disappointed b/c the color was so stunning and settled myself to not having one until they came in again. As I was at the counter paying for other things, I spotted one of these (brand new) in the display window and demanded that it be sold to me. After much searching, the SA found another tube in the back for my mom as well. Anyways, I thought I would tell that super long story so that you would know how gorgeous this really is. I never go to such lengths for anything. The color is a shimmering, mutli-irridescent rose with subtle glitter. It's cool toned, and glides on sheerly. The color it deposits really varies, and looks different depending on what I am wearing. It truly is a color that transforms itself--it even has some blue and purple in it when the light hits it a certain way. Nothing garish though, everything is subtle and expensive looking. Feels great on, not sticky, not tacky, and lasts a long time. HG status and I'm glad we were able to get this!