Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer cologne

3.9

on 4/4/2010 6:33:00 PM

Tommy Girl Summer 2004. I bought this for my daughter at the Duty Free. We both just loved it. Limited edition, impossible to find, lovely scent.
Fresh green aldehydic fruity (pear), acqueous floral (honeysuckle, water lily), muguet.
Beautiful package with the lovely seascape.

on 9/12/2009 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This perfume to me, as a girl that grew up in Florida was pefect. I wore this all throughout 2005 and if I smell it now the immediacy at which I'm taken back to memories of that year is astonishing. I haven't worn it since, as I'm just now in retrospect realizing how often I switched fragrances as a teen. However, this is a lovely scent for someone that wants to smell warm and balanced. That's one excellent quality about this scent, it was very balanced. None of the notes were too loud or cloying. Nor do the notes overpower or overwhelm one another. Someone stole my bottle of this during a horrendous roomate situation I'd rather not think about. I find myself thinking about this perfume every now and then. I wish I still had my bottle of this, even though I have finally settled into my perfume tastes and know exactly what I love and find suitable, this was just a great fragrance. I can't think of anything negative to make note of. One lippie off simply because I wouldn't wear it now. It is forever going to be associated with me at 17.

on 7/15/2008 6:29:00 AM

1) Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2004
My signature scent. I love crown vetches - pink flowers resembling clover - their weird, clean, mesmerizing scent. And Tommy Girl Summer Cologne (from 2004, in that rainbow bottle) is single note of crown vetch. Very cold, transparent, unique, out of this world.
2) Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2007
Disappointment. Detergent + Cranberry
3) Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2008
OK. Smell of new, little, red apples, lying in grass in my orchard + detergent.

on 7/14/2006 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

When i first got this i DID love it. but then after a few days of wearing it whenever i put it on everyone around me commented it smelt like cat pee. maybe its just the way it smelt on me, but who knows. i certainly wont be buying it again and threw the bottle i did have out.

To me this smells like a rosy white floral which opens up crisp and synthetic. Not bad, but not very good either. Sorry, I just am not awed on this one.

on 3/19/2006 5:30:00 AM

Wonderful tropical scent!. Takes you away, turning the everyday into a beachside holiday!. Only wish it was a little stronger than a cologne!.EDT at least.

on 11/27/2005 7:50:00 PM

This one is ok, nothing too special. A refreshing, summery citrus scent. On me, this smells very, very similar to Clinique Happy Heart which I like better because it is a much warmer scent. This is nice and light, plus it doesn't give me a headache. Not too floral or too sweet.

This one is great because it's that tropical summer smell without being sickly sweet like so many of the tropical fragrances. It's just pleasant, light, but definately summery/flowery/hawaii like. Good pick for summer.

on 7/8/2005 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I recently purchased this on a whim and I was pleasantly surprised. I usually can't wear any Tommy fragrances, but some ingredient in it really goes well with my chemistry. It isn't a strong, in you face, pugent smell. It's a sweet, but not overly sweet, summery scent with notes of honeysuckle and citrus. I really enjoy it and I have the matching body lotion for US$39.50. Would continue to purchase.

on 5/25/2005 3:38:00 PM

I absolutely love this perfume!!! It smells fruity and summery, and the last note of it is refreshing! These guys at work even commented on how great it smells! I am gonna wear it everyday now!

Popular Fragrances