July 29, 2014 | 1883 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Boots - Fragrance Free Eye Make-up Remover Pads

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by supasparkle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Soooo cheap and does the trick, leaves an oily residue but I tone afterwards anyway so doesn't bother me! My tip is to place over your eye and hold while gently tapping with your fingers for 10 seconds...then gently wipe off.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Championmonkeyface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a bit undecided about these. They're really good value but they don't remove all my mascara. They do well on eyeshadow and liner but I can't get all my mascara off with them. I don't really mind the greasiness of them as it feels as though they are moisturising for the eye area, and I use a separate face cleanser afterwards anyway.
EDIT: I decided to knock of a lipstick in the rating for these as they definitely don't do well at removing mascara (mine isn't even waterproof).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by PRiNCESSMAHiNA

I ran out of my favorite Neutrogena Eye makeup remover pads a couple months ago(and fed up with how fast they ran out) bought these instead at my local Target. They became an HG so fast! I love how this takes all my eye makeup and how well it conditions my eye area/eyelashes. I swear, I think this has made my eyelashes grow-not sure what the "secret" ingredient is, but my eyelashes have grown considerably since I began using this.
This cuts through eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, primer, and the concealer I put under my eyes-nothing else that I've tried works so well!
A jar lasts about 2 months (since there are 60 pads) and I've only had to repurchase once since I started using this (like 3 or four months ago). They are around the same price as the Neutrogena, for twice as much, AND they're better! What more could I ask for?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by lavenderfleur

I like these. Yes, they are really oily, but I found the oil absorbed over a couple of minutes. They cut through my eye shadow, shadow primer, liner and mascara with ease. No scrubbing. I love that they're just little pads and are in a convenient jar that stores nicely in my makeup train case. I would purchase these again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by PinkCadillac86

I bought these cause they're dirt cheap, but apart from the price there's nothing good to say about them. They are way too oily and left this greasy film all over my face

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2009 12:05:00 AM More reviews by margiemay80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on the fence with this product. I bought it at Target and loved how inexpensive it is but I find it almost overly oily. And, while it does an excellent job of removing my eyeshadow, I find that it doesn't cut through the mascara on my lashes very well.

So, love the cheap factor. Love that it is 75% effective at removing make up. Don't love that it leaves my eyes feeling super oily.

I may buy this product again but will also continue looking for other eye make up remover pads to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by DaraRose1

I bought these pads as an alternative to liquid eye makeup remover AND love them!
They are easy to use - just swipe the pad across your eyelids and eyeshadow and mascara come right off! I love them and highly recommend them!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by JellyBean_Baby

Eye make-up is removed easily but incredibly greasy, so messy to use. I tend to use a face wipe as well to take the oil off my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2006 6:53:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a really good cheap product. Takes away mascara very easily, the pads are very oily which I believe helps to condition my eyebrows and eyelashes when removing make up but I have to make sure i use a cotton pad with water on my eyes afterwards. Would repurchase.