September 22, 2014 | 831 users online

Liquid - Kesalan Patharan - Liquid Foundation N

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by somohlala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Very Blah, nothing special about this foundation. I was in love with the micro sheer powder so i wanted to give other KP products a try. It's nice and runny but it made my face look cakey.
It's also too sheer for my liking.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2007 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Airi

I tried this foundation for the first time today since a lovely friend CPed it for me from Asia. It has sheer-medium coverage. The consistency is very liquidy and feels very light on the skin. Although I have never really used liquid foundations before, I found this one very easy to blend and apply. I recommend this to people who have normal-combination skin and would like a product that is feels sheer and breathable :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2006 6:21:00 AM More reviews by dreamingangel

this is a beautiful liquid foundation, i'm surprised it hasn't been reviewed yet. This is the sole liquid foundation that KP has right now, and it comes in a squarish frosted glass bottle with a metallic cap. reminds me rather of red earth's nail polishes, which has a similar design concept. The product itself is fantastic - unbelievable light, feels like water on the skin. it is very liquidy so be careful when pouring out or you might end up with more than you need. this foundation is very sheer and feels like nothing on the skin, it gives a beautiful matte, yet not flat, finish. in fact, its somewhere between matte and dewy. like real skin, but better. also, this doesn't oxidise on me at all, the oil control is pretty good on my combi skin, and even when my face starts to oil up a few hours later (using this without loose powder) it just mixes with the LF and leaves a beautiful sheen. This is absolutely the lightest feeling liquid foundation I've ever tried, and it feels just like smoothing on water when applying. it dries quickly, and feels smooth, not sticky to the touch. HG status for me! only cons is, its pretty expensive at SGD$55 for 25ml.