October 26, 2014 | 1404 users online

Body Scrubs - Dr Scholls for Her Pumice Foot Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat226

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hmmm, it seems I am going to be the first one to leave a positive review. I absolutely love this stuff. I only use it every second day, and I find since doing so I have to use my callus remover much, much less. I love the smell too. This product just works for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by jessmarie09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foot scrub does absolutely nothing for my feet. The grounded pumice does not exfoliate. I used my bare hands to rub it on and found the pumice irritating to my hands while it does nothing for my feet. I cannot smell the natural peppermint nor do I feel any special tingle as expected. Also, I found squeezing the product out of the tube to be difficult and you can never get the right amount since you have to apply a lot of force which results in a large gush of product all over your hands. I would not recommend or repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by chelsia

Used this a couple times for my heels only cause I get rough skin from standing all day. Don't really see a difference. Won't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2006 1:12:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

GWP when I bought the Dr. S gel shoe inserts I love so much. This is supposed to exfoliate & moisturize rough, dry skin with natual pumice and peppermint. OK...I'm not a minty fan at all, but can tolerate it in some products (like my O scrub), and this one's not too minty or fake smelling. The reason I only have it a 2 and wouldn't buy again is because it isn't any better and really doesn't work as well as any of my other scrubs, or my Zum Poppy Seed scrub bar which I use on my feet and heels daily in the shower. The scrubbies are small and definitely pumice feeling, but they're too sparse. There should be a lot more of them. As a result, this just doesn't scrub enough for my usually rough, dry heels. It's also not all that moisturizing, even though it has shea and a ton of oils. Get much better results with my Zum bar follwed by L'Occitanes Almond shower oil.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Pumice, Mineral Oil, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Prunus Amygdalius Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Magneisum Silicate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Vitis Vinifera Extract, Methylparaben, Sucrose, Butyrospermium parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophene-4, Propylparaben, FD&C Blue 1