Givenchy Ange ou Demon

3.6

on 2/11/2015 10:02:00 AM

This perfume smell exactly like axe men's body spray I don't really care for it .

on 2/11/2015 9:09:00 AM

This one did not work for me. On my skin this is very heavy and sweet. It also has an old musty, powdery smell to it. It does stay on a long time and the bottle is pretty. I enjoy the flankers of this, but sadly not this one. I will not repurchase.

on 11/5/2014 10:54:00 PM

This scent contains lemon and cranberry. It is to light, sweet and fresh almost like a real fruit!! I would repurchase. The only downside, it doesn't last hours on the skin.

on 8/3/2014 6:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

To me this smells very sweet and chocolatey... Very irritating and lingers... Sickly! Not for me

on 8/2/2014 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I like Ange ou Demon EDP. I would rename this "The Haunting". It's like a soft subtle shadow of sultriness -- dark, eerie, exotic -- like something a witch would wear on Halloween night.

Released in 2006, here are the notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes: Mandarin, Saffron, Thyme
Heart Notes: Lily, Orchid, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes: Oakmoss, Rosewood, Tonka bean, Vanilla

I like this original better than its flankers Ange Ou Demon "Le Secret" and "Le Secret Elixir" because those two are so fruity, and I don't love fruitiness. This original Ange ou Demon does not give a fruity impression at all -- it's an oriental, on the order of Armani Code, I think. A soft subtle "noir" shadowy dark exotic mmmm scent.

Not strong or overpowering at all -- it's subtly dark & moody & sexy -- full of undertones & nuance & mystery. I feel like I can hide in it -- it has a cloaking quality. Perfect for nighttime & Fall & Winter, but I would wear it anytime. Just because it makes me feel good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My favorite! I once had the Hot Culture collection N.1, but I guess they discontinued with it. So I decided to Try Ange ou Demon, which I find it's very similar. I love perfumes with woody and spicy notes, but it's alsways very difficult to find something I really like.
The lasting power is ok, not the best, it's not too strong. But I am ok with that, I give it 5 stars.

on 6/22/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This smells absolutely beautiful. I tried it out at a duty free at the airport this past week and sniffed my wrist throughout my whole 5 hour flight. When I got back home,the first thing I did was order it. It is such a beautiful scent, & lasts on your skin for a long time. The initial dry down is amazing. After a night out, I could still smell on my skin the following morning-and it vaguely smells like fading men's cologne, it's quite sexy actually :-) Overall Ange ou Demon is a wonderful scent hands hands down, it's pure intoxication!

on 1/17/2013 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Very sexy fragrance. My husband loves this on me. While it smells good I never want to wear it daily, it's more of a special occasion perfume like angel by Thierry mugler.

Love this, one of my absolute favourites. My husband buys me this three or four times a year and I always get asked about it when I wear it
I love the contradictions it contains, it's light and powdery, almost soft
And yet
It's deep and dark and sensual and has mystery and allure
I am both the angel and the demon and this reflects me so, so well
My female friends adore it on me, although it does not smell the same on them admittedly, but it does suit my body's chemistry perfectly
My male friends are entranced and intrigued and always ask what it is
My husband loves loves loves this on me, and it lasts all day, all night and it still on my skin the next morning
Brilliant brilliant fragrance

on 5/9/2012 9:17:00 AM

I want to give it a 3.5 to be honest since it was one of my favorites.

the scent is more of a winter/fall smell with a mix of oriental spices and a touch of floral to it, a very sophisticated scent.

the perfume is odd. when you put it on it seems to be too strong but withen one hour the smell starts to break down. it doesn't last with me =/

also the bottle is not travel friendly, the cap isn't secured at all so I can never carry it with me...

it seems to make an impression on people though, last year I wore it to a family gathering and got asked about it alot. that same year on my birthday I received a grand total of 6 bottles (all full size) of the stuff. do I really need that much of it X3

Popular Fragrances