November 28, 2014 | 1943 users online

Concealers - The Body Shop - Lightening Touch

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Nailabasharat009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't know why but water comes out of my eyes and become red when I apply this under my eyes 😫 and that water ruin all my makeup I will definitely do not buy this ever again

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by lillimariel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought it at a good price at the Body Shop (<$12). But it doesn't show and it stings my under eye area. Looks better than having nothing on, but that's not enough reason to buy. And at my age, i am concerned when something stings my skin..

Better ones are clinique airbursh ($19.50) and if you can afford it, the very best is YSL touche eclat ($40).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by shielapatino888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

got this during the black friday sale and I like it better than my mac select cover up as it doesnt cake on my under eyes. As a a shiftworker, it makes my under eye ara look brighter but doesnt totally camouflage it; which us fine by me as it looks natural that way. The packaging looks like ysl's touche eclat but for a fraction of a price! I dislike how it clicks more than you need though, would repurchase again if on sale (",)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I have mild under eye circle so this highlighter/light concealer worked so well on me, I don't need to use a seperate concealer prior to this. And I think it's a cheaper alternative to the YSL touché eclate. Will repurchase if its on sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by FionaMay

This not a heavy concealer so don't be fooled. It's a highlighter for around the eyes and cheeks. Makes me look very dewy which I love. The only con is the rubbish pen thing you have to twist and push and hold your tongue to get it out and it's always way more than what you need.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

This is 'ok'. I feel it does illuminate under the eyes, and the design is interesting, with a twist bottom and built in brush, but it also seems like you'll lose a lot of product when it 'runs out' that is just inside yet impossible to get out. It also separates, I guess because I'm not using it enough? I'm not sure if I don't use it daily because I have other concealers I was finishing first or if I feel it's too expensive to use all the time. Covers ok, but so do many cheaper things. Maybe I'll update when I use it next so it's fresher in my mind.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by pulsesync

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the orange tinted shade in 04 as an alternative to YSL Touche Eclat in a corrective color instead of a color meant for concealing. I feel like this is decent when I go for minimal makeup days (or very natural-looking makeup days) but because I have very dark undereye circles it doesn't do much correcting. My Maybelline Fit Me concealer does most of the conealing job. Would not repurchase because I think some drugstore products do the same thing. However the packaging on this is great... feels like a luxury item.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by MrsBl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Recently bought this pen, to try as dupe for YSL Touche Eclat. But I think this is much better! I use it as brightener under my eyes, and also as light coverage concealer. And it does both the tricks! I really love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by ohmyzee

This product is okay. It doesn't really cover that much but it is successful in highlighting especially if you want to do a crease-eyed look. It is quite expensive for me but I know it has good quality so it is reasonable. The only problem I got is whenever I put this around my eye, I got burning sensation that would last for 10 seconds. I hope its dangerous. But I don't plan on buying it again. I'm currently looking for other concealers. This one doesn't suit my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by screamteam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This work's for highlighting, but not covering. I have been using this undereye after applying Benefit Erase Paste, which has been working pretty well together. I used Body Shop Lightening Touch by itself, and it would definitely work for someone who has no visible undereye veins, and only slight bags, but it definitely wouldn't work for my skin.

Biggest complaint: It feels like it burns, which is another reason why I use another concealer first.

Would only buy again if it were on sale