September 1, 2014 | 2171 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Sweet Spot Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

By far the best lip gloss I have ever used. Smells great, right color, shine, sparkles! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ahhhh...I just love these glosses and wish I had more of them. Two of my favorites are Love Child and Aquarius. They have a nice texture and nice staying power. They also smell soooo good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 2:00:00 AM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't own many sheer or clear lipgloss. My lips are not pigmented so it just washes me out. But of the few I own this is my favorite. I have Love Child which is a shimmery sheer baby pink. It just applies sheer to me. I wanted to try the more pigmented colors, but they didn't have them at the store. The shimmer is subtle and the texture is not too sticky. I love the smell. I think it's supposed to smell like Orange Blossom, but it really smells like those orange Hostess cupcakes. Yumm! So this is my go-to gloss when I wear a lipstain or want a gloss over a dry/matte lipstick. These glosses aren't available anymore, but I think you can get them on ebay for cheap. Hard Candy just revamped the line and are now at WalMart. I hope there's a gloss that's comparable. I'll definitely try them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this in "Hippie chick," a coral pink color with gold and silver shimmer.

Cons:
-annoying applicator(one of those squeeze tube sloped end ones)
-smells kind of funky, like lemon cake. Strong scent.
-the glitter is a little rough, you can feel it on your lips
-chunks of product get stuck at the end of the tube and look gross

Pros:
-good color payoff; it's sheer, but the color does show up
-smooth, not too sticky
-looks great on, the glitter isn't too obvious and doesn't look like you have big hunks of glitter stuck to your lips
-lasts a decent amount of time
-while the applicator is annoying, it is decent for its kind.
-cute packaging
-scent, while I find it a bit much, could be worse.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by onyxwings

I would buy this again because the website's always on sale. They're discontinuing the product, so if you girls really like this, I would suggest stocking up now. I think the product is alright, but applies a bit unevenly. A bit sticky for my tastes, since I really don't like sticky stuff on my lips. The scent is sweet and orangey. I really love the packaging, though. It's so cute! The colors are cute too. I bought bohemian and Love Child. I gave Bohemian to my little sister and she loved it. I like the Love Child I kept.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2008 8:07:00 AM More reviews by vyxxyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A shameless replica of a longer established Australian brand of cosmetics called Bloom. Sweet Spot has exactly the same scent (orange vanilla) and taste of Bloom's glosses, though Bloom's texture and packaging are far more superior. A plus is that it has a non-sticky texture which is important to me. The tube I got was faulty where the bottom didn't seal properly and gloss was leaking out of that seal and smeared all over my other items purchased from Hard Candy's website during the 75% discount clearance sale. Shade bought was Groovy, a sheer red with sparkles. Goes on rather unevenly some blending needed for proper application. Applicator hole cracked after about 15 times of use, trapping old dried gloss and dirt, hard to clean and soon smelled foul. Needless to say I binned it. Won't buy again even if it goes for 1c a piece.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 10:46:00 AM More reviews by jenndc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this from Hard Candy's website in Love Child because I heard they were having a 50% off sale. I'm SOO glad I did. This gloss matches my lips perfectly. It gives them a light pink shimmery glow and tastes faintly of orange - not overpowering or too sticky. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 1:55:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

I have this in Love Child which is a pale pinky nude color. It is sheer and seems to just even out the color of my lips and add some shine. It contains a lot of shimmer, but the shimmer is so fine that it still looks subtle. The scent is also really pleasant. Overall, I really like this gloss. It's the packaging I don't love. The slant tip applicator is shaped slightly different than most slant tip applicators and seems to offer less control.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2008 5:35:00 PM More reviews by americangirlkit

I tried this at sephora, and i loved the nude peach color i tried. I never bought, but i will very soon. It was a bit thick and a bit too shimmery for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2008 2:32:00 PM More reviews by indiequeenamy

I am a lip gloss junkie. I carry at least 3 in my purse at anytime. I wear lipgloss more than lipstick because 1. my boyfriend won't kiss me if I have on lipstick and 2. I prefer a more dramatic eye and a bit of gloss. Anyway, I like HC so the other I day I picked this up at sephora because of the cute packaging. I'm also a sucker for cute packaging. So, I didn't realize it smelled so much like oranges or tasted so yummy. The color (Bohemian) is amazing. Sheer, but shimmery. The smell is nice and reminds me of orange suckers. It tastes like an orange sucker too! Anyway. I love it so much I decided to get one in every color. And my boyfriend liked the taste so much he kissed me more than a few times just because of that.